Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play-offs

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wow, that’s absolutely sickening. Could genuinely have killed Sharp. Running at pace and direct blow to the head like that, especially when unexpected, isn’t that much different in impact to being hit by a car.

Landing on the ground, unprepared, can also cause a lot of damage including to the brain.

The attacker looked like a fat middle aged t@sser. I hope the police find him.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Landing on the ground, unprepared, can also cause a lot of damage including to the brain.

The attacker looked like a fat middle aged t@sser. I hope the police find him.

He landed on grass not concrete. Still disgusting and jail time awaits for the moron

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I genuinely hope Forrest lose at Wembley now, bunch of *****

So one **** of a fan means the entire club are the same and should therefore suffer? Right…

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hadn’t realised that this is Forest’s first trip to Wembley since the 1992 Rumbelows Cup final. Christ, I’ve been there 7 times with Grimsby in that period.

I digress slightly, because that cup final is one of the first games I can remember watching on the telly, being only 6 years old at the time. I remember it in particular because they had some bizarre 100m race between players of various teams before the game. Managed to dig it out on YouTube; anyone remember this?

https://youtu.be/wjCcVMyaZLo

Heats were on saint and greavsie

Mark gall was in it for us but wasn’t placed I seem to recall

90s football was brilliant wasn’t it

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a job Steve cooper has done. Forest were bottom of the league agree 8 games and 4 points when Hughton was sacked so great achievement to get to a play off final in the same season

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Pitch invasions are a great spectacle for occasions like this but only when fans behave appropriately.

These idiots are however going to make authorities stamp down on them with incidents like this

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Pitch invasions are a great spectacle for occasions like this but only when fans behave appropriately.

These idiots are however going to make authorities stamp down on them with incidents like this

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Yep, the balance of risk has now moved away from tolerating pitch invasions at the end of big games. There will be a clampdown.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It is a criminal offence to enter the playing field, how about we prosecute all of the idiots encroaching onto the field of play?? As an aside a pitch invasion for winning a play off semi is pretty pathetic whatever the circumstances, they haven't acieved promotion and it would look pretty embarrassing if they get beat in the final and they're back in the Championship next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep, the balance of risk has now moved away from tolerating pitch invasions at the end of big games. There will be a clampdown.

If only there was some kind of fencing that could be erected around the pitch.

Perhaps they could electrify it. :down:

'We' just can't have nice things.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It is a criminal offence to enter the playing field, how about we prosecute all of the idiots encroaching onto the field of play?? As an aside a pitch invasion for winning a play off semi is pretty pathetic whatever the circumstances, they haven't acieved promotion and it would look pretty embarrassing if they get beat in the final and they're back in the Championship next season.

It'd be even more embarrassing to have a pitch invasion just for reaching the playoffs.

I'd wager it would then be some sort of cataclysmic embarrassment if it turned out you hadn't actually reached the playoffs after all.

I wonder if that's ever happened....

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here