Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship/League One & Two End of Season Thread

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
NATIONAL LEAGUE
Who follows Wrexham.
Notts County, finished on 107 points, 35 points ahead of Boreham Wood, are minutes away from going out to them in the play-offs.
BT Sport1.
2:2 with 10 mins to go and pens (I guess)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm fine thanks,just an opinion I had on that match ,nothing more nothing less,no big deal

You seemed upset by my post, but I wasn't biting your head off or anything.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Notts County 96th minute equaliser followed by a 121st minute winner. Bonkers.
Yep watched it from second half. Attack v defense. 7 mins injury time, they score and make it 2-2 with last attack on 96 mins 45 secs.

30 mins ET they score in second half injury time..... mad mad game. Delighted Notts County and Luke Williams did it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yep watched it from second half. Attack v defense. 7 mins injury time, they score and make it 2-2 with last attack on 96 mins 45 secs.

30 mins ET they score in second half injury time..... mad mad game. Delighted Notts County and Luke Williams did it.
Probably a good thing for that league if they go up. Otherwise they’d just run away with it next season.

Jul 7, 2003
Probably a good thing for that league if they go up. Otherwise they’d just run away with it next season.
Still got the final to play. Currently 2-2 between Chesterfield and Bromley just starting extra time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fair play to Max Rushden trying to host a radio show while his beloved Cambridge tried to hang on to their place in L1. Fantastically represented the emotions of a football fan in those tense moments.

The relief/joy at the end of the game (one minute before the end of the show) was brilliant!
Lifted from another football forum:

‘He claims to support both Cambridge AND Spurs. Cambridge being the place of his birth, but because they weren't a big club who were ever going to win things he switched to Spurs.

So I always find his mentions of Cambridge somewhat fake and patronising.’

:lol:

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Hopefully the Championship stays as it is now. I’d be happy if Luton or Millwall came up for the amusement, and wouldn’t mind Coventry coming up. Middlesbrough and West Brom can stay where they are thanks

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hopefully the Championship stays as it is now. I’d be happy if Luton or Millwall came up for the amusement, and wouldn’t mind Coventry coming up. Middlesbrough and West Brom can stay where they are thanks
Not for me. That pub near the Hawthorns that serves curry makes WBA just about the best away day in the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here