Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship/League One & Two End of Season Thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all the drama of our season, I realised I’m not in touch with what’s going on in the rest of the EFL.

Where’s the drama, which games are on Sky soon that are must watches?

Burnley and Sheff Utd are up, who else do we want joining them?

Insane that the Champ has one game to go and we have SEVEN.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Crawley stayed up....just

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was literally about to do a thread on Reading… not looking good for one of the country’s best loved football clubs who gave us one of THE football anthems is it… ☹️

Ingamarsson / Sidwell / Coppell - never forgotten

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And of course everyone wants franchise FC (not palace - the other one) to go down…

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Also Huddersfield v Sheffield Utd (thursday, 19:45).
Huddersfield need a draw to confirm safety, whilst it's Sheffield United's penultimate game of their league season before the PL.
Might be interesting, however it does contradict with that all important Albion game.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was literally about to do a thread on Reading… not looking good for one of the country’s best loved football clubs who gave us one of THE football anthems is it… ☹️

Ingamarsson / Sidwell / Coppell - never forgotten
I have been enjoying this. Rotherham's win has put Reading right on the brink.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Reading on the cusp of div 3!! Last game away to warnock's 'uddersfield who could do them, deep joy!!!
Not on the cusp. As good as down. Absolutely no chance now given Hidd also a game in hand against an on the beach too. Also inferior goal difference. Shame as always liked Ra Ra Reading…

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Plymouth and Ipswich both promoted from League One to the championship.

Title still to play for. Plymouth in 1st place by one point. Their GD is 33, Ipswich's is 66, so if Plymouth lose, a draw would be enough for Ipswich to take the title. Both could finish with over 100 points.

Plymouth are away to Port Vale (safe in 18th, nothing to really play for)
Ipswich are away to Fleetwood (safe in 12th, nothing to really play for)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Not on the cusp. As good as down. Absolutely no chance now given Hidd also a game in hand against an on the beach too. Also inferior goal difference. Shame as always liked Ra Ra Reading…
Didn't want to count my Royal chickens!! Lived too near once...........

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Only 2 goals between them. If Huddersfield lose to Sheff Utd, it will be winner stays up Reading vs Hudds on the final day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here