Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship/League One & Two End of Season Thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t get the chance to say bye bye to super Reading… ☹️

Derby blowing the play offs after getting a totally undeserved red card for a soft pen…

Most importantly, as it stands, Franchise FC (not the South London version) are heading down to L2 - pls pls pls…

Bring back MKDons Fans TV

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Didn’t get the chance to say bye bye to super Reading… ☹️

Derby blowing the play offs after getting a totally undeserved red card for a soft pen…

Most importantly, as it stands, Franchise FC (not the South London version) are heading down to L2 - pls pls pls…

Bring back MKDons Fans TV
Shocking decision for that red card & penalty, we know how Derby will be feeling in that dressing room.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Is there a reason why the top teams seem to be getting higher points totals this year in the Football League/National League?

Normally you only get a 100point team every few seasons but this year we could have all of Burnley, Plymouth, Wrexham and Notts County above that, with Ipswich and MASSIVE very close behind.

I remember being pissed off when we missed promotion on 89 points to Burnley and Boro. Imagine missing out on 96 points or… 107!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cambridge are on the verge of relegation back to League Two, they need to win on the final day, and hope that MK Dongs and Morecambe drop points.
Done :cheery:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got to feel for Notts County.

Losing in play offs to a team that finished 35 points below them.
After getting over 100 points and missing auto promotion due to Hollywood spending - yep, I do

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fair play to Max Rushden trying to host a radio show while his beloved Cambridge tried to hang on to their place in L1. Fantastically represented the emotions of a football fan in those tense moments.

The relief/joy at the end of the game (one minute before the end of the show) was brilliant!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
After getting over 100 points and missing auto promotion due to Hollywood spending - yep, I do
Apparently they have a lot of Danish spending and will walk the league next season if they don't go up :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apparently they have a lot of Danish spending and will walk the league next season if they don't go up :shrug:
Fair enough - I can feel less bad

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So what you’re saying is if they don’t go up they’ll be able to Cope(nhagen)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here