Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship interest in Barnes: Are we missing something in marmite?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Going back to the start a bit, Barnes' name often comes up when I talk to fans of other clubs. I think he just gets noticed from when we're on TV, or extended highlights etc.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Also, I would suggest phrasing a goal and assist as 'a couple of good things' immediately shows that you are never going to be the biggest fan of him. Would a hatrrick be 'a few good things'?

The whole aim is to score more goal than the opposition. He had a direct link to both our goals. How can that not be applauded without criticism?

The first sentence I don't even understand.

I suggested he should be applauded. Where did I applaud with criticism?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Aaahh,.... diddums, can you not cope with people having different opinions to you mate?..... perhaps it is you who has the proverbial Ostritch syndrome, and thus is actually the type that needs separating from those prepared to maturely debate an issue without simply throwing tantrums and abusing people.

I never abuse people like you 'mate', you abuse y'self enough.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If Barnes actually played as a striker i'm sure he would have scored more goals, Gus however plays him as a sort of defensive tracker which nullifys his attacking ability and yes we missed him tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here