Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Would be nice to be able to see everything that's going on, but we can't due to this "traditional" angle :shrug:

Jimmy Grimble

What a terrible venue for a game of this calibre.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I reckon that's a shot on target for De Bruyne
He can go off now.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Would be nice to be able to see everything that's going on, but we can't due to this "traditional" angle :shrug:
Grealish gets the ball on the left, plays it back to Philips, and wanders up field out of shot where we can't see him.
The ball goes over to the far side (right flank), and might be hit long diagonally back to Grealish. Is he onside? Is he being marked? Who knows? Who cares?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
City have been shit.

If Pep really is the genius we are meant to believe (and I'm not saying he isn't), he needs to make the right tactical changes at half time. Grealish is a waste of a shirt hugging the left touchline and typifies their inability to break down Inter who often have 11 behind the ball.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Gosh, I so detest drums in the footy sense.
Please please pb don't allow away fans to bring them in to the amex.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
The best part of City so far is their defence, even though they've made mistakes and are lucky that Inter are not all that going forward. Still, not that impressive so far from the PL champions. Inter have miraculously managed to scrape 3rd place in the Serie A after the teams below them have basically self-sabotaged, they're not world beaters. Come on light blue machines, don't shit yourselves.

Last edited:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
City have been shit.

If Pep really is the genius we are meant to believe (and I'm not saying he isn't), he needs to make the right tactical changes at half time. Grealish is a waste of a shirt hugging the left touchline and typifies their inability to break down Inter who often have 11 behind the ball.
Everytime Grealish gets ball I think how much better they would do with Mitoma there

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
I think Manchester City will win this comfortably or nick a goal, either that or Inter will sneak it - or win easily. It might go to penalties in which case it’s a lottery and I could see either side winning it.
You've covered all the angles.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Inter started well, but City had a good spell after 25 minutes and created the best chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here