Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Champions League final group fixtures

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Smug moaning about his injuries yet no young players drafted in at all and they have the bestest ever recruitment dude.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And it’s less likely 8th place will get a European spot now.
Is it dependent on how well English clubs do? Surely it should be how they've done over the years, not just this year?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Noticed that Newcastle only had 7 on the bench....although they could have had 11. Seems bizarre. I realise their are rules regarding who you can include in the squad, but I'm surprised they didn't have ANY other youngsters who might have benefitted from just being on the bench. Oh well, Eddie knows best....
Can they have had 11? Don't you have to name a Europe Squad - and if players are then injured, you can't draft in more.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Love this.

So can’t get Liverpool til quarters

Draw for last 16 not til late Feb

Getting ahead of myself but handy to know. Would be lovely to win tomo and concentrate on league for a while…
Work had our summer 24 leave applications open today.

Booked off May 21-24.

Just in case like!

Jimmy Grimble

Is it dependent on how well English clubs do? Surely it should be how they've done over the years, not just this year?
I don’t know the full details but it’s dependent on how well each nations teams do in Europe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Personally want Young Boys down at the Amex, can you imagine the abuse we would get for the fixture? :lolol:
I said young boys, 'cause your in a new town

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Work had our summer 24 leave applications open today.

Booked off May 21-24.

Just in case like!
I worked all year to get to Oct with almost all my holiday in readiness for Europe.
I ended up with so much holiday I finished work today until 02.01.24.

In an ideal (let's face it fantasy) world I'll be using all 2024 holiday by May 😂

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I don’t know the full details but it’s dependent on how well each nations teams do in Europe.

Really good and detailed explanation in there.

In short:
1702507858526.png

Jimmy Grimble

Likely top 7 now. And how realistic is top 7 this season?
That’s why it’s slightly unfortunate Newcastle went out (although amusing).

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I thought about asking when the draw for the knockout round is held - but then decided to Google it: Monday 12noon our time. But probably hoping we’re not in it 😊
We will be in it regardless as I believe the last 16 draw is made at the same time as the play off round. So if we win our group I think we get to find out which winners of the play offs would go on to play us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here