Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrities that most people think are dead but are alive as of today 9/9/2016

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I had a discussion with the missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Nelson Mandela had just passed and at the time Ali was the only person I could think of.
So who is still roaming this earth that, on their death, would be headlines around the world and have every world leader scrambling to get to the funeral. And by that I don't mean the Queen but someone self made and influential.

I think you are correct. Her majesty could be the next huge celebrity to go.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whip crack way, indeed!

My old head of department (in Vancouver) once told me that Montreal is to Toronoto like Gina Lolobrigida is to Doris Day :lolol:

@Bwian won't like that :lolol:

Toronto and Doris Day, both 1st choices.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Feargal Sharkey

Clive James (saved by a new anti cancer drug at the last minute, even he wrote his orbituary, genuinely thinking the game was up. I only realised he'd survived when he appeared on Newsnight a couple of weeks ago).

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
An interesting left-field choice - do you know something, he can't be much more than 50. I wouldn't have thought he lived a particularly rock-and-roll lifestyle, but could be wrong.

He's 58 but I'd consider his life to be quite bland/boring at least post initial Undertones era.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I should have said "well known important" person.

Would have been better for me, I think. Sorry, but in my book the term "celebrity" is an insult, it is used for people who may be in the public eye, but have zero discernible skills. If they are a musician, then call them a musician, not a celebrity. I don't watch any program with "celebrity" in the title !

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
would have been better for me, i think. Sorry, but in my book the term "celebrity" is an insult, it is used for people who may be in the public eye, but have zero discernible skills. If they are a musician, then call them a musician, not a celebrity. I don't watch any program with "celebrity" in the title !

you should know, you're a celebrity on this forum.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just seen in the discussions on his Bobster's Nobel Prize win that Herman (Caine Mutiny) Wouk is still alive at 101. Now, there's someone I thought was long dead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here