NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oooh (another one I just had to google).

Glynis Johns. Most memorable (in my mind at least) for playing Mrs Banks in Mary Poppins. Still going strong at 92. Well done, Sister Suffragette! :clap2:

She was shit in Citizen Smith, though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Doris Day

Whip crack way, indeed!

My old head of department (in Vancouver) once told me that Montreal is to Toronoto like Gina Lolobrigida is to Doris Day :lolol:
[MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION] won't like that :lolol:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I had a discussion with the missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Nelson Mandela had just passed and at the time Ali was the only person I could think of.
So who is still roaming this earth that, on their death, would be headlines around the world and have every world leader scrambling to get to the funeral. And by that I don't mean the Queen but someone self made and influential.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had a discussion with the missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Nelson Mandela had just passed and at the time Ali was the only person I could think of.
So who is still roaming this earth that, on their death, would be headlines around the world and have every world leader scrambling to get to the funeral. And by that I don't mean the Queen but someone self made and influential.

Branson

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Murdoch

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eva Marie Saint is still alive.

attachment.php

As Cary Grant said: How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?
Any idea what he meant?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Putin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here