Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrities that most people think are dead but are alive as of today 9/9/2016

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If I think they are dead..............How am I meant to know that they are alive ????

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I had a discussion with the missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Nelson Mandela had just passed and at the time Ali was the only person I could think of.
So who is still roaming this earth that, on their death, would be headlines around the world and have every world leader scrambling to get to the funeral. And by that I don't mean the Queen but someone self made and influential.

No, not Putin. He's not in the same league as Mandela or Ali. Who, if they came within 50 miles of Brighton, would you get in a car and go see?
Mick Jagger but Obama wouldn't come to a funeral. Think along those lines.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, not Putin. He's not in the same league as Mandela or Ali.
Yes, Putin.

I went with the discussion you had with your missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Ali's death has not changed the world. You also wanted someone who is still alive, so that counted out (no pun intended) Ali and Mandela.

The way Putin is ruling Russia is having a huge impact on the world, so his death could have a huge impact. Not that anyone would care about his funeral.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clive James was alive when on the wireless the other night.
Although sadly he did say it'll not be for long.

Oh sweet Jesus, Sophia Loren when she was younger.
The stuff of dreams.
Indeed; wet ones :)
attachment.php

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Robert Maxwell? His body has never been found and said by some to be living in South America along with old war criminals.

Aside from the obvious stumbling block that his body was found and he was buried on the Mount of Olives thus preventing easy travel why would the Jewish Robert Maxwell be in South America with Nazi war criminals?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I had a discussion with the missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Nelson Mandela had just passed and at the time Ali was the only person I could think of.
So who is still roaming this earth that, on their death, would be headlines around the world and have every world leader scrambling to get to the funeral. And by that I don't mean the Queen but someone self made and influential.

Yes, Putin.

I went with the discussion you had with your missus about whose death would have the biggest impact on the world. Ali's death has not changed the world. You also wanted someone who is still alive, so that counted out (no pun intended) Ali and Mandela.

The way Putin is ruling Russia is having a huge impact on the world, so his death could have a huge impact. Not that anyone would care about his funeral.

OK, Putins death would affect the world and he has changed the world, but not in the way that Ali and Mandela did. David Bowies death hit the world as he was a nice guy but not world changing guy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK, Putins death would affect the world and he has changed the world, but not in the way that Ali and Mandela did.
Yes, but Ali and Mandela don't count, because they're already dead!

So let's go with the discussion you had with your missus. Whose death now, would have the biggest impact (for good or bad) on the world?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here