Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catching them

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So I guess I’m a fence sitter if that’s the only options.

Is the fence all that ended up being actually built, instead of the "it's absolutely guaranteed, the money's ringfenced" new super stand?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Barring your last sentence, I think, sadly, you’re broadly right.

So your seriously still denying the fact your coach driver got caught short, attempted to clear up his diarrhoea and left it in a panic, and flush with embarrassment let our club take the blame....

Your actually saying that ?

Come on, I can see the embarrassment from the driver, I get the actions although unsavoury, it’s been a long time, we are now at the same table feasting and you still think that we shit on the dressing room, which would clearly motivate your squad..

Do you honestly?

As others have said here, your the most level headed Palace visitor, come on...

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Is the fence all that ended up being actually built, instead of the "it's absolutely guaranteed, the money's ringfenced" new super stand?

I’ve no idea, I’ve never claimed “it’s guaranteed” or “ring fenced” though.

Maybe you’re asking the wrong person on here?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
So your seriously still denying the fact your coach driver got caught short, attempted to clear up his diarrhoea and left it in a panic, and flush with embarrassment let our club take the blame....

Your actually saying that ?

Come on, I can see the embarrassment from the driver, I get the actions although unsavoury, it’s been a long time, we are now at the same table feasting and you still think that we shit on the dressing room, which would clearly motivate your squad..

Do you honestly?

As others have said here, your the most level headed Palace visitor, come on...

What I actually said was “
Barring your last sentence, I think, sadly, you’re broadly right.

I’m not sure that equates to the bit of your post I highlighted.

The truth is, neither of us actually knows what happened that day. If it actually was the coach driver then obviously I’d be uncomfortable about the events of that day.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Nor am I, it’s a ludicrous suggestion.

You do realise that is the bookies field for the next Palace manager?

It’s - thank god - not a shortlist.

Yes of course. Just made me [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The truth is, neither of us actually knows what happened that day. If it actually was the coach driver then obviously I’d be uncomfortable about the events of that day.

The truth is that everybody does know -
https://readcrystalpalace.com/2015/01/20/culprit-of-poo-gate-scandal-revealed/

This evening though, all has been revealed at Fairfield Hall where Julian Speroni’s testimonial Q&A at was being held; an event attended by fans, journalists and players who have played with the goalkeeper at the club.
It was former club captain Paddy McCarthy who revealed all about that night on the south coast and what he disclosed shocked many. As our own guest blogger, Alex White, reports.
“The dressing room scandal at Brighton was thanks to our coach driver who couldn’t control himself,” he said.
“We wouldn’t be in the Premier League if it wasn’t thanks to that driver. Olly wasn’t very happy. The driver was ill and in the changing room the day before. It was coming out of both ends. He tried to clean and only made it worse.

Now, if you're still denying it, you must be more of a w*nker than you've usually appeared to be on our boards - we thought you were sort of OK (by Palace standards, that is).

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

We can still win out last 2 games and overtake you bedwetters

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh well, never mind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well, never mind.

I don’t, staying up is what matters. Look forward to the two games next season :smile:

I also look forward to seeing how you deal with the out of contract players and what happens with Hodgson

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I don’t, staying up is what matters. Look forward to the two games next season :smile:

I also look forward to seeing how you deal with the out of contract players and what happens with Hodgson

I'd suggest they'll get rid off Roy and replace him with a young progressive coach. They'll then lose a few games, get all angry, and fire said coach... replacing him with McClaren/Pulis/Allardyce/Dyche/Pardew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here