Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catching them

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Woooow woooooow steady on there kemosabe - you hold those horses.

What is this "WE" of which you speak?

'We' haven't done anything.
'We' were quite happy trundling along hoping Burnley beat Fulham (the honourable way to stay up)
'We' are completely innocent bystanders in all of this.

Only one person has re-ignited Bentacky's career.
One person has made all this happen.
One person is responsible for 'them' to be back here.

Oh no sire - you're not throwing all of us under the bus, the only person responsible for all of this is:-

YOU
Correct. This is entirely [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s fault for bouncing his own crap ill-advised thread every time we ever got close to them. Absolute f**kwittery.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nice one IDIOTS. I assume you’ve all got money on them winning tomorrow.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just had a sneaky look at the table. This could be on. What a bonus that would be.

Would be fing immense.

And provide a certain symmetry. Us mugging them for a league position, when they utterly mugged us at the Amex

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Let’s keep thinking about next season please, this season has gone...

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It’s possible, not probable, but possible......

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Let’s keep thinking about next season please, this season has gone...

Hang on there just a minute, the fat lady is only doing a few gentle arpeggios and gargling her honey and lemon backstage at the moment!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We’re 15/4, in case anyone is interested. Liverpool are massively odds on. The bookies therefore have us as a 9-2 chance of finishing above them.

PS turned on their match in the 90th minute, saw the SEGW dive, then do his SEGW routine and then Arsenal go up the other end of the pitch and score.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I just hope the players know.

Lovely to have something else to play for on the last day of the season though. I don’t think it will happen, but we’ll give it a try.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We’re 15/4, in case anyone is interested. Liverpool are massively odds on. The bookies therefore have us as a 9-2 chance of finishing above them.

PS turned on their match in the 90th minute, saw the SEGW dive, then do his SEGW routine and then Arsenal go up the other end of the pitch and score.

I saw that. There's a phrase for it, can't quite recall it but it might contain justice and some derivative of poetry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here