Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cat shit !

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
sorry cat lovers but the only way to stop cats shitting in, and therefore poisoning, your own garden and personal space, is to remove the cat.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I havn`t read the replies yet but i do know glasfryn will get involved :D

yes,yes so you are right, although I have learned to ignore some of the morons on here who think its very clever to suggest killing or maiming animals.
Brighton along with the rest of the UK has a problem with not only cats but all pets being used for profit, lovely little furry,fluffy puppies and kittens until they start costing money injections,microchipping, and most importantly neutering then they do I'm afraid become everyones problem straying making more kittens and SHITTING IN YOUR GARDEN.
slung out on the street to fend for themselves this is where the difference between cats and dogs becomes more evident dogs rely on humans to feed and look after them whereas cats are far more independant and can and will look after themselves.
I used to have this very silly thing that all pets would be looked after by us the humans if they became stray and unwanted but it has now become an epidemic,there are thousands of unwanted animals of all kinds and the main charities RSPCA and Cats protection, NCDL,ect are beginning to PTS and cull our pets in this supposidly compassionate nation (hence my use of the word martyrs).
it is I am afraid going to continue unless we get a grip of the situation and its not happening yet, sounds a bit doom and gloom ...but there are people out there who do take on strays and unwanted pets and but for them the situation would be far,far worse.
please have a little compassion it is US that are at fault here not the animals.

end rant

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
use brambles on and around veg patches - and clear poo away (they return to where they have been).

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
yes,yes so you are right, although I have learned to ignore some of the morons on here who think its very clever to suggest killing or maiming animals.
Brighton along with the rest of the UK has a problem with not only cats but all pets being used for profit, lovely little furry,fluffy puppies and kittens until they start costing money injections,microchipping, and most importantly neutering then they do I'm afraid become everyones problem straying making more kittens and SHITTING IN YOUR GARDEN.
slung out on the street to fend for themselves this is where the difference between cats and dogs becomes more evident dogs rely on humans to feed and look after them whereas cats are far more independant and can and will look after themselves.
I used to have this very silly thing that all pets would be looked after by us the humans if they became stray and unwanted but it has now become an epidemic,there are thousands of unwanted animals of all kinds and the main charities RSPCA and Cats protection, NCDL,ect are beginning to PTS and cull our pets in this supposidly compassionate nation (hence my use of the word martyrs).
it is I am afraid going to continue unless we get a grip of the situation and its not happening yet, sounds a bit doom and gloom ...but there are people out there who do take on strays and unwanted pets and but for them the situation would be far,far worse.
please have a little compassion it is US that are at fault here not the animals.

end rant

you appear to have gone mad.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Trialling one of these for my front garden

Defenders Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller: Amazon.co.uk: Garden Outdoors

Previous owners covered the whole front in fine gravel, which looks like a giant litter tray to the cats and foxes in the neighbourhood. No problems to report after one week, but there is no real pattern to this. So nothing for weeks and then they all seem to crap at once.

Epic fail large fox deposit within a couple of feet of this technological marvel

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you appear to have gone mad.

maybe so, but have you tried to find an unwanted cat or any pet a new home anywhere, maybe in Somerset they have plentiful places for unwanted pets but most certainly in Wales where I have just moved from and any city you like to name they are struggling to find homes for any animals and its getting worse due to the recession and rather people who have these unwanted pets having them PTS they dump them on the already overworked rescues or dump them on the streets or in the countryside.
all pets should be microchipped as a legal requirement or even licenced that way any cost incurred for re-homing,PTS or medication can be paid for by the original owner.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Or you could get your own cat. Cats tend not to let other cats near their territory and their garden is their territory. And cats also tend not to shit in their own garden.

This is the solution to your problem.
If you can't beat them, join them.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Or you could get your own cat. Cats tend not to let other cats near their territory and their garden is their territory.

500x470-funny-orkut-scraps-funny-cats-pics-specs-and-gun.jpg_thumb.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You should do a shit in your neighbors garden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here