Cat shit !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I live next door to people who constantly breed cats and sell them in the Friday ad. I just counted 17 adult cats and 6 kittens in their back garden. Just been out in the garden and chucked 6 or 7 lots of shit left in my garden over the fence. I only cleared the last lot up 2 days ago !

My lad goes out in the garden to play football and its a health hazard aswell as stinking and horrible to tread in or clear off the ball.

Would you chuck it back over aswell?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I live next door to people who constantly breed cats and sell them in the Friday ad. I just counted 17 adult cats and 6 kittens in their back garden. Just been out in the garden and chucked 6 or 7 lots of shit left in my garden over the fence. I only cleared the last lot up 2 days ago !

My lad goes out in the garden to play football and its a health hazard aswell as stinking and horrible to tread in or clear off the ball.

Would you chuck it back over aswell?

I used to live next door to a guy who was obsessed with the cats from a house behind ours. He not only chucked it back, but deliberately at their walls! One day he got a load of barbed wire and ran it around his, and our dividing, fences. Unfortunately, my wife likes cats (I consider them to be no better than rats), and made me make him take it off of our fence. I suggest you keep throwing it back. If you are the soft type, you could try sticking pepper down - the fuckers hate it.

Lush

Mods' Pet
If they're selling that many cats, presumably it counts as a business, which they not be able to run from home without appropriate checks/visits from welfare officers etc to ensure it's an appropriate environment. Maybe give the council a call?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Don't hurt the cats...

Get a super soaker and squirt them... That'll stop em and won't hurt them...

Chuck the shit back over the garden...

Very unresponsible of the people next door to just be breeding cats... When so many are being put down in shelters :angry:

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Just to add they are not official breeders. No cage in back garden. Most of the cats have runny eyes and look like skeletons. This means they dont sell very well as who would buy them in that state. Unfortunately for me that means more cats !

RSPCA and cats protection league dont want to know as technically hes doing nothing wrong in their eyes !

Trust me air rifle and paint ball gun has come to mind but im not cruel. I used to love cats but this is just a joke :(

I shall continue to practice my tennis lob and give it him back :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Run load of orange peel down your fence. Cats hate it and it will keep them away.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just to add they are not official breeders. No cage in back garden. Most of the cats have runny eyes and look like skeletons. This means they dont sell very well as who would buy them in that state. Unfortunately for me that means more cats !

RSPCA and cats protection league dont want to know as technically hes doing nothing wrong in their eyes !

Trust me air rifle and paint ball gun has come to mind but im not cruel. I used to love cats but this is just a joke :(

I shall continue to practice my tennis lob and give it him back :)

Sounds like you just need to go round and chin the c**t

Lush

Mods' Pet
Don't people speak to their neighbours anymore?

Nope. It's a conversation based on criticism that's never going to go well. Much easier to phone the council.

OBVIOUSLY I don't KNOW, but going from the above comments, I would imagine that the kittens they sell are to people aghast at the conditions who can't bear to leave them to suffer and decide to rescue them. This probably won't stop - and more and more will be born.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Easy 10 might be able to help out here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports