Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CARNAGE in DICKS today

Feb 3, 2013
Wot I want to know---when is [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] gonna treat me to a gut-buster brekkie at the Cliftonville for sticking up for him:). I've been down there loads of times but no one has heard of him???

Why don't you get together and blow him because every other post you mention the muppet.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Of COURSE I was SUSSED out and CHASED down the STAIRS and NOT saying it was DELIBERATE but I was nearly MOWED down by this big WHITE car who AIMED straight at me. LUCKILY he only CLIPPED me and as HE sped off I got his number plate 'K9LUA' and not SHORE who it belongs to BUT it must be one of the potless pillocks COHORTS like the Clipboard KID many years ago.

UP THE ARS

I've spotted the car parked round the corner from me. I've got it staked out and will report who the culprit is when he returns to it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's civil war! Even the Palace dressing room has more unity! Has Ernest, by his defacing of Dick Knight's pictorial legacy inadvertently turned himself into our very own Ian Holloway?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Blah blah blah, predictable tedious reply. Don't be offended.

Come on then comedian of the year. Make us laugh. Ernie has made me laugh quite a few times. You haven't so come on then, away we go Tommy Cooper.
OK! The first time I saw an Ernest post I thought it was mildy amusing....but you can't repeat the the same 'joke' ad infinitum....it's lost it's humour now.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
OK! The first time I saw an Ernest post I thought it was mildy amusing....but you can't repeat the the same 'joke' ad infinitum....it's lost it's humour now.

But it is like a road traffic accident. You know you shouldn't look but you just can't help yourself. So at the the end of the day, WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING! WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here