Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CARNAGE in DICKS today

Dec 29, 2011
:lol: Love how the first reply to the thread will always set the tone for how everyone else reacts. Classic NorthStandChat.COM:sheep::flounce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't believe you waste so many minutes typing this shit, just because you don't like it ? Surely it would be easier just to use the ignore function and then it would never have to bother you anymore.

I'm a moderator. I don't 'ignore' any posters, obviously.

And it would be seriously overstating things to suggest that his post 'bothers' me. I just find it incredibly dull, and wondered why he wasted his time on it.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I'm a moderator. I don't 'ignore' any posters, obviously.

And it would be seriously overstating things to suggest that his post 'bothers' me. I just find it incredibly dull, and wondered why he wasted his time on it.
But you've been around long enough, you know as well as I do, what type of stuff he posts, he's been doing it for years.

Whilst it's not funny in the normal sense, it does make me smile, but that's the great thing about the internet, you don't HAVE to read anything you don't want to.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But you've been around long enough, you know as well as I do, what type of stuff he posts, he's been doing it for years.

Whilst it's not funny in the normal sense, it does make me smile, but that's the great thing about the internet, you don't HAVE to read anything you don't want to.

Agreed. So why are you acting like I've deleted it, or censured him for it in some way? I haven't - just pointed out that I personally think its dull.

Moderators are allowed opinions too, you know :thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Agreed. So why are you acting like I've deleted it, or censured him for it in some way? I haven't - just pointed out that I personally think its dull.

Moderators are allowed opinions too, you know :thumbsup:

To be fair, I don't think I'm acting like anything, and I certainly haven't implied that you've censored him. Just found it funny that you posted what you did as I've seen you post quite similar things in one of Ernest threads before.
Anyway got to fly, its nearly time to go home. :kiss:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I don't understand the question. Sorry.

Not looking for a row, but I get the impression you think [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]s :mad: Threads/Posts are crap. Being a Mod can you appreciate a very very very few of us think it makes a change from some of the HEAVY stuff when posters get sweary with each other and go :bla::bla::bla: until we all fall asleep :yawn:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not looking for a row, but I get the impression you think [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]s :mad: Threads/Posts are crap. Being a Mod can you appreciate a very very very few of us think it makes a change from some of the HEAVY stuff when posters get sweary with each other and go :bla::bla::bla: until we all fall asleep :yawn:

I do think they are crap, yes. Utterly tedious repetitive crap. So what? My opinions of what people post don't have to be 'unbiased', only how I act on how they post. Hope this helps.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I do think they are crap, yes. Utterly tedious repetitive crap. So what? My opinions of what people post don't have to be 'unbiased', only how I act on how they post. Hope this helps.

That reply sums you up-----------very well balanced with chips on both shoulders and not an ounce of humour in your body:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here