Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CARNAGE in DICKS today

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
As a complete neutral in these matters can I just say that I think Ernest is a GENIUS and the second best poster in the HOLE of this forum. The fact I don't understand a WORD of his posts is the BEST bit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not looking for a row, but I get the impression you [Hans Kray Fan Club] think [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]s :mad: Threads/Posts are crap.

What makes you think this?

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't believe you waste so many minutes typing this shit out, to be honest. have you really nothing better to do?

Hang on you have over a 1000 posts more than ERNEST perhaps you haven't got any thing better to do?

Just a thought?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm a moderator. I don't 'ignore' any posters, obviously

So as a moderator, can you please tell us what we can and can not post and read in future? It would help greatly. Harmless bit of fun but because YOU find it dull, we have to read what YOU think about it. Personally I don't give a flying **** what you think.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Patronising if you're a little flower with issues. For anyone else it's normal banter. Ernest's stuff is dull and repetitive - why shouldn't HKFC be able to point that out?

[MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]---You do not have to point out it's only banter---so in that vein----------------DO ONE :ohmy:
BTW the only issues I had in life was with :drink: but now I can afford it :thumbsup:
Did you see how I have a sense of humour and you appear to have lost yours???

Is that patronising or banter-------------feck knows-------I blame [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]:mad:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366745469.453520.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366745500.282423.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366745513.020140.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366745521.819187.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366745530.804799.jpg

And that is all I have to say about that :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So as a moderator, can you please tell us what we can and can not post and read in future? It would help greatly. Harmless bit of fun but because YOU find it dull, we have to read what YOU think about it. Personally I don't give a flying **** what you think.

Nobody said you had to. Post what you like, within forum rules. If its tedious, don't be offended if someone tells you so.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Try ................................ to .....................................................rise .................................................................above ..................................................................... it ..................................................... and ............................................... don't.......................................... reply ....................................................

That's what i tell my kids ................................. and he brings a smile to my face

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounds as if Barnes was 'blacked up' while driving. Bit weird, unless he was actually wearing dark driving gloves while giving Ernest the five knuckle shuffle sign out the window.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are they really funny, or just boring tripe?

Why the relentless slagging off of an ex Albion chairman, who was a key part of the group that saved the club?

Always comes across as from a bitter person who has some bizarre grievances based on lies and a lack of knowledge; and absolutely not humour.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Why the relentless slagging off of an ex Albion chairman, who was a key part of the group that saved the club?

Always comes across as from a bitter person who has some bizarre grievances based on lies and a lack of knowledge; and absolutely not humour.

Is he really a bitter person with a grievance or is he merely portraying a bitter person with a grievance about an ex Albion chairman?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Tell me that isn't a genuine post!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here