Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

carling cup 2nd round draw......we got....

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Literally so excited about this! (Look at my profile and you'll know why) ;) Normally bring a large away following but dunno because of the circumstances of it being a long trip and midweek if we'll sell out. Im going up for the Mags game which is on the Saturday before on the 20th, what a week its gonna be! :D

Couldn't get a ticket for the derby sadly! Got a bad feeling you'll do us mind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yay.
I get to have a full and frank discussion with Wes Brown, about his footballing abilities.

I'd better not sit in the East for this one!.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
can I just say, I HATE Steve Bruce.

That's all.

Steve-Bruce-001.jpg

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Very happy with this, chance to see some exceptional players, if they play a weakened side then every chance of progressing so win/win for me. Expect them to bring a fair few down too, they sent a lot down for Fans United if I remember correctly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
i'm hoping thy just want tickets for the south as my season ticket is in tht part of the east tht isent guaranteed for cup games :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im glad thats its at home rather than AWAY as that would have been a right MISSION to get to midweek.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I understand the Southern Wings of the East had no STH's in them, all because of this?

Although it would be good to see Sunderland fill the away end, I can't really see them needing the extra 5% for this one.

I seem to remember a few were, not only do they need to allow for the 10% but a whole section of seats will need to be covered for segregation, which is where the people might need moving from

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
I expect it's not how it works, but surely people who went to the Gills game should get priority for this? I noticed a lot of different faces in the crowd for the 1st round compared to the Spurs and Donny game and think it would be unfair for them to lose out on seeing a big(ish) club at the AMEX!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
About the prices, I'm sure they will be reduced from the £30 league games but £14.50 against Gills was fair maybe £18 / £20 for this?

Also like many, crossing fingers for a Wednesday game not Tuesday

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
well that's another week the wife wont be happy about... lol

Blackpool 20th Aug
Sunderland 24th Aug
POSH 27th Aug

silent treatment 28th Aug - 5th Sept lol

Selll it on the basis that there are no Saturday home games in September!

I expect it's not how it works, but surely people who went to the Gills game should get priority for this? I noticed a lot of different faces in the crowd for the 1st round compared to the Spurs and Donny game and think it would be unfair for them to lose out on seeing a big(ish) club at the AMEX!

There will be plenty of tickets to go round. In fact, if you are organised, you will probably be able to select a specific area of a certain block!

The only priority period will be for STH's to secure their own seats. I would guess they will go on sale to STH's Monday, who will have until Thursday, at which point everyone else can join in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here