Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

carling cup 2nd round draw......we got....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great opportunity to get a big club in the 3rd round.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Brilliant draw - especially as it's free for 1901 ers!! As the home league midweek games are on a Tuesday, presumably game will be on 23rd Aug?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah they seem a mix of excited and nervous as they know we a decent team and the cup can be tough.
It shows how far we have come when fans of teams like sunderland a bit nervous of playing us.
Im happy with that draw, is as good as we could wish and home tie means a possibility of winning this game, but have to perform a bit better than last 2 games.

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
I wonder if the tickets will be discounted like the gills game - or will the club ramp up the prices as it's a premier league club ?

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
well that's another week the wife wont be happy about... lol

Blackpool 20th Aug
Sunderland 24th Aug
POSH 27th Aug

silent treatment 28th Aug - 5th Sept lol

i go away for 11 days and 3 f***ing home games ....GRRR!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I wonder if the tickets will be discounted like the gills game - or will the club ramp up the prices as it's a premier league club ?

this is my fear - delighted it's a home tie mind , my bank balance is in tears already

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I fly out back to work on that day, gutted. Great draw, they have a lot of new players to bed in so I'm sure there'll be some of their big guns up against us. Great following they have as well.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I hope they keep the same prices. I am not sure too many will fancy paying over £20 in a week when we already have 2 other home games. Keeping it £15 should give us a bumper crowd.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I hope they keep the same prices. I am not sure too many will fancy paying over £20 in a week when we already have 2 other home games. Keeping it £15 should give us a bumper crowd.

I agree that £15 pounds is a FAIR price for this match...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Fantastic draw, can't wait for this!

Suspect prices will be high as they know they'll sell tickets but would be nice to lower it given the three home games in a week, and possibly encourage more mackams down as well. Seem to recall they have a very good away following.

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Literally so excited about this! (Look at my profile and you'll know why) ;) Normally bring a large away following but dunno because of the circumstances of it being a long trip and midweek if we'll sell out. Im going up for the Mags game which is on the Saturday before on the 20th, what a week its gonna be! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here