Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

carling cup 2nd round draw......we got....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Excellent draw. Amex should have bumper crowd again

Excellent draw. Premiership, but unlike Stoke, they will not give a hoot. They will send the school kids down for a 700 mile round trip, keeping the 1st team back so rested from their premiershit game on Saturday.

So it's 24/8 ?

How many will they bring?
Will it be a home sellout?
Will there be more or less home fans than Gills? (now some people have satisfied their Amex Curiosity)

Jul 30, 2011
London
I'm happy with that! I think we can take the mackems!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well that's another week the wife wont be happy about... lol

Blackpool 20th Aug
Sunderland 24th Aug
POSH 27th Aug

silent treatment 28th Aug - 5th Sept lol

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Excellent draw. Premiership, but unlike Stoke, they will not give a hoot. They will send the school kids down for a 700 mile round trip, keeping the 1st team back so rested from their premiershit game on Saturday.

So it's 24/8 ?

How many will they bring?
Will it be a home sellout?
Will there be more or less home fans than Gills? (now some people have satisfied their Amex Curiosity)

Been an ex season ticket holder at Sunderland, I am pretty sure they will bring a decent crowd as they will want to go to the new ground, the possibly will play some kids, but looking at the current squad size unless they sell a bundle of players, they should put out a team which could well be good enough for the lower part of the Premier league

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
It'll be interesting to see what sort of team they put out. Exciting to see another prem team at the Amex

Jul 30, 2011
London
well that's another week the wife wont be happy about... lol

Blackpool 20th Aug
Sunderland 24th Aug
POSH 27th Aug

silent treatment 28th Aug - 5th Sept lol

LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here