Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to rebrand to red, as blue is "unlucky"

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Interesting that red and dragons are Chinese symbols too. I think that's what they're going for, see the badge slowly change to a chinese dragon from a welsh one

Very Likely. And the 'Cardiff City' on the badge replaced by 'Dragons'

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seems harsh, then again if Cardiff get promoted this season, their fans won't give a toss whether they're playing in blue, red, or purple with yellow polka dots.

Will be entertaining seeing them run out in red in their blue-branded stadium.

Perhaps we should borrow the Bluebirds nickname, just to really chafe their hoops :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Of course, all the fans need to do is buy the away kit & ignore the home one...

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
181292_10151046769730555_598496977_n.jpg

Seems harsh, then again if Cardiff get promoted this season, their fans won't give a toss whether they're playing in blue, red, or purple with yellow polka dots.

Will be entertaining seeing them run out in red in their blue-branded stadium.

Perhaps we should borrow the Bluebirds nickname, just to really chafe their hoops :lolol:

We could always buy 8000 blue plastic seats off them (only if padded), Palace could buy the rest to tidy up selhurst?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It upset me when Brighton moved from the blue shirt with white sleeves ... when we went all white, I was horrified... when we had stripey shorts, I was embarressed...at the moment, all is well, and hope it stays as it is...

Sea Eagle

Jun 23, 2011
Going back to the title of the thread....they are going to have a crap unlucky season away from home as they've kept a blue away kit

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
In a scientific test today I did a four horse accumulator (Lucky 15) on the four horses running today beginning with the word RED

5.50 Lingfield REDinessence LOST
5.40 Tipperary REDcert LOST
4.10 Wolverhampton REDshadow LOST
3.40 Wolverhampton REDair WON @ 3/1

25% win rate

Not bad

But you wouldn't call it LUCKY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here