Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Roll Call

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hoping for a good turnout despite the TV appearance, the team really needs the backing. Also it must be a better game than last years' snooze fest

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Me - but I'm home end with friends from Cardiff. Not sure how I will keep quiet when all our goals go in.

Why ? drink before the game, separate and meet up after. Could never go in the wrong end.

At this rate there will be more of us in the home end than the away.

Why Why Why do it ?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Me plus one. Handily they do a U22 ticket for 21 YO Daughter who emigrated to Cardiff. Premier Inn Cardiff North long weekend. Pub called the Village Inn which I've been to before and is used by home supporters so may have to be quiet.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Me - but I'm home end with friends from Cardiff. Not sure how I will keep quiet when all our goals go in.

Best learn quickly as Cardiff fans are NUTZ............................ If we don't hear from you next week we will assume the worst

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Best learn quickly as Cardiff fans are NUTZ............................ If we don't hear from you next week we will assume the worst

Quite possibly the worst away fixture you could choose to test this theory....

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Should be a good game this one.

Cardiff realistically have to beat us, im hoping on the counter attack we can get after them with whatever side we put out.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
IN! Heading over from an overnight stay in Brizzle on Saturday morning with the boy.

Is it an easy walk from Cardiff Central?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here