Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Roll Call

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't worry about it....I'm going to Cardiff with my mate who is a Swansea STH and he wants to wear his Swansea shirt!!.........should make life interesting if he does! :lol:

Stone Island boys so done a Das Reich on them as I am ****ing hard

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Great Western now. Arrive 1052. Nice to see some Albion already mildly 'refeshed'.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Ive stayed at friends in Penarth over night and staying tonight as well. I'm having a shower in a minute and getting 9am into Cardiff to hit the 'spoons and get some brekkie.

Then I've just got to figure out how to get to the ground. Is Cardiff that bad? I was considering wearing colours but I'm not sure now after a few posts on here and I'll be on my tod until the others on the Bluesaway coach get here.....

It ain't that bad mate, I'm wearing my shirt.

I'd go to the oneils across the road from spoons also, breakfast is much better :)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Bugger. Just ordered in spoons now. O'Neills didn't look open. Decided against colours anyhow.

Is anyone else lurking down here and in a pub already?

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I'm impressed with the public transport in Wales, got a bus from Porthcawl which arrived exactly on time and my train from Bridgend to Cardiff arrived 5 minutes early, never had that on the London Brighton line.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Me plus one. Daughters first away trip - in at the deep end!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At Warminster, this is a tedious journey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here