Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We cant get one - thats why we are stuck with the ones we can get on loan which are all crap.

There must be someone better available than Best. Look at his record. I like O'Grady but if we are relying on his goals alone to keep us up we will get in all sorts of trouble.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh well, a point and a clean sheet away to a team above us in the table. Still 21st. (and out of the relegation places).

Onwards and.....err.....level.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Poyet is a f**king w**ker , he done this to me deliberately, what a c**t. And you qpr , you havent won a game away all season, then you wait till tonight when I put you on my accumilater and you, yes you are the only team to let me down.
even brighton got the draw for me, but you poyet had to fu*k it up for me. I will never forgive you you apsalute bellend.
first the play offs and now this. Why , why just ducking why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Im beginning to hope someone like Leeds go bust and get a 10 point deduction, could be the only hope we have of avoiding the drop. Tony Bloom has royally messed up this season with his recruitment policy, ably assisted by a completely useless Hyppia who put us where we are now. League one next season is a distinct possibility, how utterly depressing.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
No grounds for panic. The way forward is clear.
Bin the manager, ditch the director of football, and Bob's your uncle.... the club is fixed.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No grounds for panic. The way forward is clear.
Bin the manager, ditch the director of football, and Bob's your uncle.... the club is fixed.

Perhaps get rid of the chairman and go into administration?
Seems to work for some clubs? (Not serious)

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Poyet is a f**king w**ker , he done this to me deliberately, what a c**t. And you qpr , you havent won a game away all season, then you wait till tonight when I put you on my accumilater and you, yes you are the only team to let me down.
even brighton got the draw for me, but you poyet had to fu*k it up for me. I will never forgive you you apsalute bellend.
first the play offs and now this. Why , why just ducking why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the club. Sunderland f**ked me for over a grand on the 26/12 against a depleted Hull. I've learnt never to back Sunderland at home.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
0-0 full time, FFS! people seem more pissed off than they did on saturday, a points a point, it just about keeps the team above water, would people on here rather we lost 4-3 or something, because that would have put us in a worse position than we are in, it's clear we were set up to grind out a point today.
Just reinforces the adage about being stuck with your team despite having to share them with some big girls blouses …… OK it might not be an 'adage'.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I wonder if Hughton is now understanding the rather large task ahead of him after watching the players at his disposal, maybe relegation is acceptable to rebuild in the boards eyes ... loss of ST renewals would scupper that though

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There must be someone better available than Best. Look at his record. I like O'Grady but if we are relying on his goals alone to keep us up we will get in all sorts of trouble.

We only had Bent on loan for a month , Villa then shipped him out to Derby who offered more cash to take him on loan for the rest of the season. Best is only here on loan , like Bent both are out of contract at the end of June. Best is a stop gap until the summer overhaul.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We're in for one hell of a scrap to stay up aren't we! #neverdullsupportingtheseagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here