Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
There must be someone better available than Best. Look at his record. I like O'Grady but if we are relying on his goals alone to keep us up we will get in all sorts of trouble.

Nope. If there was he wouldn't go to a club heading straight into league 1.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Jfc in 90mins & no impact shocker

I am on the fence here. I am surprised it took so long before we got a post about this.

But certainly didn't hear his name mentioned much on player.

Kayal sounds good though. If Stephens is fit to carry on, maybe he will start. Job done

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Jfc in 90mins & no impact shocker

Give over. No one else made much of an impact either so why is it JFC that deserves your scrutiny more than anyone else? Best was piss poor by the sounds of it but nope, it's all JFC's fault.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good away point and a job done by Hughton , not much to shout about for the fans , but the team he put out on the pitch did what he asked them to do , not concede .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We're not down yet, need 7 wins with big matches v Leeds, Rotherham, and Millwall to come.

Now is the time to get the wins

Away v Sheffield
Home v Birmingham
Home v Leeds
Away v Bolton

Tony would be wise to get the best striker he can in on a 28 day loan and really go for the points in the next 4 fixtures.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
League 1 here we come and Bloom , Barber and BERK to blame for what happened last Summer, 'Judge us on the last day of the transfer window' we have and they have totally bolloxed us up

It's very very rare I can agree with you.

But I do.Despite all the spin the window was very disappointing.We are in deep pooh and league 1 beckons.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We only had Bent on loan for a month , Villa then shipped him out to Derby who offered more cash to take him on loan for the rest of the season. Best is only here on loan , like Bent both are out of contract at the end of June. Best is a stop gap until the summer overhaul.[/QUOTE

Best has better ratings on FIFA 15, why can't we use Baldock?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
League 1 here we come and Bloom , Barber and BERK to blame for what happened last Summer, 'Judge us on the last day of the transfer window' we have and they have totally bolloxed us up
Your forgetting 'We are well prepared ahead of January window'. One utility player loan from Forest and a striker who is dogshite, the only one positive maybe Kayal.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we go down. I wont be renewing as my target for Barber has always been champ football.

But the blame will be laid squarely at the board with burkes signings and keeping sami in a job beyond october, into november and most of december.

A man who won one game in 13

Then when even he does the decent thing they try and keep him

****ING MENTAL.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We're not down yet, need 7 wins with big matches v Leeds, Rotherham, and Millwall to come.

Away v Sheffield
Home v Birmingham
Home v Leeds
Away v Bolton

Tony would be wise to get the best striker he can in on a 28 day loan and really go for the points in the next 4 fixtures.
We've got 4 strikers and play one normally....why get another and waste more money?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Away v Sheffield
Home v Birmingham
Home v Leeds
Away v Bolton

The game at Millwall next month could be HUGE. If we win that, we might just stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here