Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff 1 Southampton 0

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyway, due to the nice gap were opening on you, perhaps we wont soon see each other as competitors and the rivalry may distinguish :lolol:

I think the word you were looking for is diminish, thicko.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Ah but this a thread about teams you would like Saints to smash and Albion were one out of many. It's not a dedicated anti-Albion thread. Anyway, a lot of people want to thump Albion simply in reaction to Albion taking up a strange rivalry to us, and of course your oil bag manager comparing us to D&R.

Anyway, due to the nice gap were opening on you, perhaps we wont soon see each other as competitors and the rivalry may distinguish :lolol:

You got home quick,oh you missed another home game.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Ah but this a thread about teams you would like Saints to smash and Albion were one out of many. It's not a dedicated anti-Albion thread. Anyway, a lot of people want to thump Albion simply in reaction to Albion taking up a strange rivalry to us, and of course your oil bag manager comparing us to D&R.

Where are you redneb

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You got home quick,oh you missed another home game.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Yep, admitidly only go to around half the home games. There's this responsibility called having children you see and what with them all being under 3, I cant yet take them to games.

I think my location reveals where I am.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yep, admitidly only go to around half the home games. There's this responsibility called having children you see and what with them all being under 3, I cant yet take them to games.

Yet you have time to frequently visit another team's forum? Okayyyy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here