Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff 1 Southampton 0

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Funny that, if i couldnt go to Cardiff, i would be listening on radio/internet, not posting on another clubs chat room!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

D

Deleted member 18477

Can any of you above tell me why the f*** our defeat is cheering you up. Surely Cardiff are as much competitors as we are ???

Redknobs back!!! Wheyyy! Couldn't really give a shit about any other result other than ours atm. Until each team in the division has reached 45-50 points, avoiding relegation is still the main aim. Once that's done then and only then can you truly look forward towards promotion!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Can any of you above tell me why the f*** our defeat is cheering you up. Surely Cardiff are as much competitors as we are ???

Cos I think it's important that we try and keep up with you Stains..... Like we did last season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can any of you above tell me why the f*** our defeat is cheering you up.
I guess we never have any cockey Cardiff fans on here, but there are a few SCC fans. You've also been the best team in the division so far, and it's nice to see the top team beat.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
:lolol:Thankyou Cardiff for ruining the over-hyped physio's night.:lolol:
Fellow loud mouth Cortese will be crying all the way to Liebherr's helicopter.

Great medicine after last night.

Looking like no one outstanding team in the division.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Or doing both is possible.

or listening and posting on your own chat room about how pony you were tonight. A little bit like us today.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
They really don't travel well. It was their undoing last year.

Also reinforces the point I made last night. In this division everyone will beat everyone. Margins between teams are extremely marginal. It's going to be a rollercoaster of a season and we need to time our best form for March onwards. Just need to stay in there until then.

I agree. Cant believe we draw on Sat and lost tonight but still remain top, especially now we have played more away games than home.

I dont reckon there's a team like QPR last season who will run away with it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree. Cant believe we draw on Sat and lost tonight but still remain top, especially now we have played more away games than home.

I dont reckon there's a team like QPR last season who will run away with it.

Have a feeling arrogant Allerdyce will eventually move ahead, not through great management, but simply do to the acquired squad & obvious-to-all loanee Lansbury.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
or listening and posting on your own chat room about how pony you were tonight. A little bit like us today.

or listening to the radio, posting on our forum and also checking NSC curious whether as usual anyone had started a thread about our game.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
or listening to the radio, posting on our forum and also checking NSC curious whether as usual anyone had started a thread about our game.

Well, there are only 2 games tonight. Saintsweb always has threads about other games when you aren't playing. There was also a thread recently about which teams you'd most like to tonk this season. For a side which your fans constantly state they have no interest in one teams name did keep cropping up.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
It's nice to have our temporary rivals back on here. They feel like old friends after (some) of the low life South London children we have had round these parts lately. FWIW our performances against the Saints will be far more of a benchmark than last night.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well, there are only 2 games tonight. Saintsweb always has threads about other games when you aren't playing. There was also a thread recently about which teams you'd most like to tonk this season. For a side which your fans constantly state they have no interest in one teams name did keep cropping up.

Who's that then ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Wait for the Portsmouth-S'ton games. Revenge will be sought in and out of the ground.
The Albion-Saints recent thing is minor, stoked by Hammond-Adkins.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Wait for the Portsmouth-S'ton games. Revenge will be sought in and out of the ground.
The Albion-Saints recent thing is minor, stoked by Hammond-Adkins.

We are aching to play those cunts after a few recent years of dominance over us achieved by what has been glorified theft. I'ld be gutted if we then didnt perform against them and they deservedly won. Guess thats exactly what it was like for you last night.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Did you say that like Father Dougal Mcguire?

Yes I have excellent speech recognition software.

I hope you thumped that chap behind you yesterday. I'm sure there would have been reason to. I had little opportunity to thump anyone where I was sitting.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
We are aching to play those cunts after a few recent years of dominance over us achieved by what has been glorified theft. I'ld be gutted if we then didnt perform against them and they deservedly won. Guess thats exactly what it was like for you last night.

Exactly like that yes. Or how you felt in Feb 2010.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here