Cardiff 1 Southampton 0

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It doesnt work like that. We comforably beat Leeds at home. You didnt.

We wiped the floor with cardiff in their own stadium. Trumps you. However just performed terribly at hone to palace who doncaster beat at home. West ham down and out at home to Ipswich, we play them next. Going to be a mental league at this rate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can any of you above tell me why the f*** our defeat is cheering you up. Surely Cardiff are as much competitors as we are ???
Well it cheered me , but only because of that gobshite, SaintsWillToppleBrighton who pissed me off massively yesterday. I wonder where the f*** he's got to?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Two games in a row Southampton have let me down on an accumulator. Should have known with that useless specky twat in charge! Thought this lot won League 1 last year, rubbish! :albion2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well, there are only 2 games tonight. Saintsweb always has threads about other games when you aren't playing. There was also a thread recently about which teams you'd most like to tonk this season. For a side which your fans constantly state they have no interest in one teams name did keep cropping up.
Aint that the truth. You have obviously read their matchday thread from Tuesday - they were absolutely wetting themselves over the Palace match.

Here it is: SaintsWeb

Remember kids, Southampton don't care about Brighton, it's us doing ALL of the obsessing. Oh and SaintsWillToppleBrighton is actually a Portsmouth supporter. (Well he's certainly THICK enough)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And just as importantly Borough drew.

Though, this frustrates me more, knowing that if casper hadn't booted the ball to the leeds keeper and if for both leeds and palace our defenders closed down their players when they were on the ball instead of backing off and giving them time and space on the ball to get their goals we could have had 5 points more than we do and been clear at the top of the table. Yes, we're in 5th, but to think we could have been first.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Can any of you above tell me why the f*** our defeat is cheering you up. Surely Cardiff are as much competitors as we are ???

Southampton have now played 2 teams in the top half of the Championship and lost both.

Your beginning to look like over hyped pretenders, as usual.

Good luck against derby on the 15th, maybe third time lucky eh?

Jan 2, 2011
Well it cheered me , but only because of that gobshite, SaintsWillToppleBrighton who pissed me off massively yesterday. I wonder where the f*** he's got to?
Posts like this and this entire thread make me chuckle....I thought you lot didn't give a f*** about us??? LOL!!!

O B S S E S S E D !!!!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Aint that the truth. You have obviously read their matchday thread from Tuesday - they were absolutely wetting themselves over the Palace match.

Here it is: SaintsWeb

Remember kids, Southampton don't care about Brighton, it's us doing ALL of the obsessing. Oh and SaintsWillToppleBrighton is actually a Portsmouth supporter. (Well he's certainly THICK enough)
I think this was the thread Beardy was originally referring to..

SaintsWeb..

They really don't like us. One of them actually raises the point, but unsurprisingly gets no response. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This result should dampen the enthusiasm of those ardent Saints fans on South Today sport tonight, they won't have quite the same happy clappy smiles :thumbsup:

I imagine Saints fans now see us as the big threat to the cosy South Coast's no 1 club that they have shared with Pompey for a couple of decades. Of course they f***ing care about us.

Last edited:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
That is HILARIOUS. :lolol:

I thought it was OUR supporters who were obsessed. pmsl.

Ah but this a thread about teams you would like Saints to smash and Albion were one out of many. It's not a dedicated anti-Albion thread. Anyway, a lot of people want to thump Albion simply in reaction to Albion taking up a strange rivalry to us, and of course your oil bag manager comparing us to D&R.

Anyway, due to the nice gap were opening on you, perhaps we wont soon see each other as competitors and the rivalry may distinguish :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports