NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mint cracknell?
1699464004207.jpeg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was a fan as a kid, not had one in years though.

I remember my dream was to have a Yorkie sized/shaped Caramac. They needed to be more CHUNKY

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
My other half makes a caramac cheesecake and it is utterly divine! Devastated 😢

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Sad news, I'm partial to a non-brown coloured chocolate bar and these were very much up my street.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I haven't had one since the 80's, assumed they'd been phased out with all the other good stuff . . . . . I may try and find one, I did like them as a kid.

It's probably a marketing ploy to shift 50 million in a week.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I was a fan as a kid, not had one in years though.

I remember my dream was to have a Yorkie sized/shaped Caramac. They needed to be more CHUNKY
I have just the thing for you. Caramac has been unpleasant, dry and tasting like confectioners chocolate for years. You need to treat yourself to a Milky Bar Gold. Creamy chocolate heaven.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have just the thing for you. Caramac has been unpleasant, dry and tasting like confectioners chocolate for years. You need to treat yourself to a Milky Bar Gold. Creamy chocolate heaven.
I'm much more of a crisp man these days, but shall bear your recommendation in mind.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
They have changed the recipe so many times since I were a lad that it’s nothing like it used to be.

This is the fact I'm consoling myself with. They'll have changed the recipe (and if Cadbury's can change the Creme Egg chocolate then nothing is sacred) and it'll be nothing like as good as it was in the 70s. (Still can't get over how shit Coco Pops are now. Like pieces of brown cardboard).

I will try the Milky Bar Gold. Thanks for the suggestion.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

This link may be affiliated.

Good work

I wish I'd bought more as they are all gone now but I'm looking at making enough profit for a very nice curry next week off of the back of my brief sideline as a Caramac dealer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here