Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No
Anyone had their tickets delivered yet or am I being wildly optimistic?
No chance and two day postal strike from tomorrow, could be a major issue coming up on undelivered tickets.

Still Saints away tickets have arrived

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
not applied for any as I haven’t got any points apart from the ST ones. So no point me looking

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No talk of game being moved? I see Soton game moved to 20th due to lack of Ambulance workers (on strike)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Roughly 175 seats still available and on general sale now.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Booked tickets 29/11 still no tickets!!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Booked tickets 29/11 still no tickets!!!!
Same. Looking at various fb and twitter posts seems they have been posted but probably loads held up by postal strikes. Got the Saints tickets 2 weeks ago.

Edit….I did email SS yesterday, just had this reply :

I can see your tickets were posted on the 6th December first class to you.

With the high volume of postal strikes taking place currently we are seeing a delay to tickets arriving. If you have not received your tickets by the 20th December please do make contact and we can look to add you to the duplicate list for collection on the night of the game from Charlton.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Same. Looking at various fb and twitter posts seems they have been posted but probably loads held up by postal strikes. Got the Saints tickets 2 weeks ago.

Edit….I did email SS yesterday, just had this reply :

I can see your tickets were posted on the 6th December first class to you.

With the high volume of postal strikes taking place currently we are seeing a delay to tickets arriving. If you have not received your tickets by the 20th December please do make contact and we can look to add you to the duplicate list for collection on the night of the game from Charlton.
Really, that's very poor. It'll be a massive bun fight on the 20th with the World and his Wife trying to contact them and then a mile long queue up at Charlton trying to collect them, I can see a sh*tshow now, on the 13th, but will anything be done to try to mitigate this ..... I doubt it, bloody postal workers (yes, I don't support strikes)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really, that's very poor. It'll be a massive bun fight on the 20th with the World and his Wife trying to contact them and then a mile long queue up at Charlton trying to collect them, I can see a sh*tshow now, on the 13th, but will anything be done to try to mitigate this ..... I doubt it, bloody postal workers (yes, I don't support strikes)
Not sure what else they could have done ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it only me that Paul Barber hand delivers tickets to then?

I had assumed I was just one stop in a large delivery round.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Posted them, maybe? My response from them, just now "I confirm we are in the process of allocating the Charlton tickets which will be dispatched in the coming days". A serious answer to your question is find a way of print from home or digitise, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here