Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
We had 6,000 on that day. We had the terrace behind the goal (that by 1998 was licensed for 1,750 people!) and about 4/500 seats. Nowhere near 9,000. I've never felt so fearful of my life on that day as I was horribly crushed against a barrier as we celebrated that second equaliser.
Absolute cracker of a day out on the train from Kings Cross. We played zoom schwartz profigliano with Thommo, Loco and other Two Hopes lads before the game and then enjoyed Dave "Rusty" King's solo pitch invasion when Saunders netted just in front of us on the frozen pitch.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Looks like Charlton are now going to give tickets away to try and fill the empty seats. To get a free ticket you need to be nominated by one of the 2700 CAST members and you can become a member for a fiver. They claim it's to nominate someone worthy and in need, but they don't want a reason just their name. It could backfire when they fill the stands with people chanting 'Sack the Board'

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Vibe from the training camp interviews seems to be that Charlton is the game the 1st team are looking forward to - with a greater than usual emphasis on progression in the cup.

Hopefully the Charlton call to arms and ticket promotion will get a few more home fans turned out to help the cup tie atmosphere. Really can't wait for this one now.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
290 left

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I feel for you guys and the pain your club is experiencing.

Charlton is a friendly club that deserves better
Said it before and will say it again , great club Charlton and they keep getting handed the shitty end of the stick , the sooner they get a decent owner the better . I feel for their current dilemma , they want the cup game to sell their team in a good light to any potential buyers , but also want to protest against this Thomas Sandgaard idiot .

Whatever they decide i hope we get behind them and give them support (y)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So, where were we ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
213 tickets left, 10 days till the proper stuff returns.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Hmm - will be bloody annoying if it’s moved, as I’ve already bought my train tickets. Also, there’s a nurses’ strike on the 20th - I guess at least you probably get to the hospital, but then what happens?!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone had their tickets delivered yet or am I being wildly optimistic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here