Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
It's having a laugh. As an Albion plus member with points, I've been entitled to buy for days - but not so!
If the tickets sell out, it's normal for any that become available to go on sale at the level it sold out at, even if the date for members has already passed.
Also, if you're a member but not an STH, your points total doesn't make any difference.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
cannot find any trains from hassocks to charlton on that day….

can get a train at 8:47am and next train available is 18:02
If you get the 8.47 a.m. train keep your beers under 6-2 abv

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
First 2 blocks available, about 400 seats in each. Presume they will open other blocks as required.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Has anyone ever tried moving away tickets? Is it possible? I’ve got mine but now a mate who is a A+ could potentially go, I’d happily move seats but is that an option?
Give Supporter Services a call, moved mine from West to the Jimmy Seed last Wednesday very accommodating however some have said their requests were rejected, obviously haven’t got my telephone manner

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Has anyone ever tried moving away tickets? Is it possible? I’ve got mine but now a mate who is a A+ could potentially go, I’d happily move seats but is that an option?
They are usually pretty helpful, have been moved before when there was a terrace and a seated option.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
they wouldn’t allow me to move seats when some became available in the south, but good luck if they allow you to move

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
658 left, should sell out this today i reckon, be amazing to have 6300 at the valley on a wednesday night

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
When can memebers buy tickets? I tried today to get my daughter one but it still will not alow me to assign one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When can memebers buy tickets? I tried today to get my daughter one but it still will not alow me to assign one.
Today, I believe.

It's at 9am when each tier opens, so give it 25 minutes and try again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here