Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Never seen such a frenzy over the Mickey Mouse Cup to watch the reserves.

A chilly pre-Christmas night in Charlton, can't wait.

Not sure about ticker tape though.

1978-argentina-ticker-tape.jpg

Uboat

Nov 11, 2022
Now I’m hearing that you’ve got all of the upper tier of the West Stand, a development that hasn’t gone down well with a lot of Charlton fans. It’s certainly a weird situation and does have the potential to cause problems after the game if there has been any controversy. Most Charlton sales are in the lower west, so anyone watching the highlights will think there’s a bumper crowd, when in fact the east stand will be very sparsely populated. The crowd will be about 50-50 I reckon.
This is going to be added to a fairly long list of low moments in the recent history of the club.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looking at Charlton ticket office site it seems they might have given us Blocks A & B in their East Stand...??

That would be even better for having an Albion end of the ground with "Left Side", "Right Side" and "Middle Brighton Boys"...!!!
Could there even be a Frontside/Backside Brighton Boys chant too?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
That could trigger some regrettable chants from the more unreconstructed element in our support.
Personally I’m all for a bit of a love in, and always had respect for Charlton and am hoping for a great evening out, However it’s inevitable with that number traveling a tiny percentage will act like arseholes and in return get 99% of the coverage. Having said that I’m past apologizing for these people now as I’m sure I was no saint back in the day

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Guess this will be going down to purchase history now
Yes, no way it will sell out to MyAlbion+.

When everyone who wants one has got one, will it be possible to buy for people (e.g. son's friends) with no Purchase History or BHAFC registration...??

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Charlton had a very depressing match last night losing 1-0 at home to Cheltenham. Their fans are clear they are very weak/badly run at the moment and want everybody out. So home tickets not going to sell like hot cakes - but, with the Albion helping on two sides of the ground, should be only the big Alan Curbishley (East) Stand that won't be quite well populated.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Now I’m hearing that you’ve got all of the upper tier of the West Stand, a development that hasn’t gone down well with a lot of Charlton fans. It’s certainly a weird situation and does have the potential to cause problems after the game if there has been any controversy. Most Charlton sales are in the lower west, so anyone watching the highlights will think there’s a bumper crowd, when in fact the east stand will be very sparsely populated. The crowd will be about 50-50 I reckon.
This is going to be added to a fairly long list of low moments in the recent history of the club.
To be honest, I was gonna go with two long term Charlton fans anyway, getting a ticket with them, if need be. A lot of others would be doing the same, so it’s probably better we are now all together.

scooter1

How soon is now?
An extra 2000 might make travelling a little more interesting. I’m taking my boy to his first away game and planning to get the train up early afternoon. I suspect getting home might be more of a challenge with a concentration of people trying to head south from London Bridge…

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
An extra 2000 might make travelling a little more interesting. I’m taking my boy to his first away game and planning to get the train up early afternoon. I suspect getting home might be more of a challenge with a concentration of people trying to head south from London Bridge…
5k heading back at once, what could possibly go wrong?

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
cannot find any trains from hassocks to charlton on that day….

can get a train at 8:47am and next train available is 18:02

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here