Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Looks like we probably sold about 4,700 to STHs only.

Will be interesting to see how it goes over next few days to MyAlbion+ and then Purchase History.

Is there a more open category (i.e. STH Guest) after Purchase History for away tickets...?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looks like we probably sold about 4,700 to STHs only.

Will be interesting to see how it goes over next few days to MyAlbion+ and then Purchase History.

Is there a more open category (i.e. STH Guest) after Purchase History for away tickets...?
The amount we're shifting it will go to 'anyone you know, your postman and his dog'.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Picked up 3 tickets,. 10 mins into purchase window and less than 400 left. Probably won't make it to purchase history tomorrow

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Imagine we’ll be close, if not sold out today.

Can’t believe some of the earlier comments questioning whether the initial 3k would get to purchase history, class away tie
Combination of being starved of Albion mid season, a bit of league one style nostalgia and high hopes for cup progression. Should be a great atmosphere

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Picked up 3 tickets,. 10 mins into purchase window and less than 400 left. Probably won't make it to purchase history tomorrow
There are two more blocks not on sale yet so probably another 800 to 1000 available if we sell the current blocks

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In other news, anyone actually received their tickets yet from the wave of purchasing? Given the post strikes, the Christmas post and the game is only two weeks away I can see a lot having to collect on the day if the tickets don't arrive.

I got my Southampton boxing day tickets today.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
In other news, anyone actually received their tickets yet from the wave of purchasing? Given the post strikes, the Christmas post and the game is only two weeks away I can see a lot having to collect on the day if the tickets don't arrive.

I got my Southampton boxing day tickets today.
Hope they get the Charlton tickets posted early or it will be chaos

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Everyone will have to collect from the Charlton ticket office on the day with full photo ID
And a letter from a responsible adult explaining why we wish to attend the game.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
re: moving tickets. I have 2 tickets behind the goal and one in the West Stand. For myself and my two sons (one is a STH , one is a A+ member)
Asked if we could move - all into the West Stand - but Club said unfortunately "nothing they could do". I think this is because the initial batch have already been posted out.
(PS: They are both in their 20s - its a convenience not a safeguarding issue )

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Haven't seen a postman for a week or so, it'll be nice to re-connect with him
Just purchased min, being sent by post. Seriously worried they will arrive in February.
Maybe they should make people pick them up at the away ground with ID! (Ducks for cover)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here