Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have a list of subjects we are allowed discuss?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
OK. I think I'm clear now.

Don't discuss race.
And don't discuss jam.

thank you.

Just to be completely transparent about this, I removed your thread quite simply because it was an obvious attempt to cause issues, in all honesty I would have thought that a man of your age would have acted with a more adult attitude rather than start a thread that quite honestly you would expect a school kid to start.

Your reply above is also very childish! can I suggest that if you wish to carry on using NSC you use it with a sense of responsibility that one would expect from a man of your more mature years.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think there should be a thread about how someone has a picture of their other half's bottom in blue and white knickers that they then have the temerity to say they have lost ( surely a banning offence at the very least) and so by depriving us old buggers the chance of admiring said bottom from afar!!!

sheesh

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think there should be a thread about how someone has a picture of their other half's bottom in blue and white knickers that they then have the temerity to say they have lost ( surely a banning offence at the very least) and so by depriving us old buggers the chance of admiring said bottom from afar!!!

sheesh

Unfortunate turn of phrase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here