Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have a list of subjects we are allowed discuss?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
The sad thing is that some folk think that free speech is the right to write unfounded allegation (or insinuation), slander and general nastiness about others or those on here, whilst hiding behind their user names. Then when it is censored they claim it is a dull place. But if doing such things is the only way to relieve the dullness of their existence, I pity them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ffs can't see up that skirt

you do know she is a palace fan
I used to like until she started harping on about Zaha one morning

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they can say what they like about me
but pick on my cats and thats it

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
you do know she is a palace fan
I used to like until she started harping on about Zaha one morning

I'd seen the stuff on this thread alluding to the fact she might be a Palace fan, but you're saying that she is actually one? Oh dear. I've suddenly gone right off her.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd seen the stuff on this thread alluding to the fact she might be a Palace fan, but you're saying that she is actually one? Oh dear. I've suddenly gone right off her.

she was moaning about Zaha going to manure

Season ticket holder with her sons I believe.

Still smash her back doors in mind.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The sad thing is that some folk think that free speech is the right to write unfounded allegation (or insinuation), slander and general nastiness about others or those on here, whilst hiding behind their user names. Then when it is censored they claim it is a dull place. But if doing such things is the only way to relieve the dullness of their existence, I pity them.

Exactly this.

If you dont like the fact you cant be racist or if you like to disrupt threads paying tribute to a slain soldier in a horrific attack - then im sure NSP would LOVE you.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Exactly this.

If you dont like the fact you cant be racist or if you like to disrupt threads paying tribute to a slain soldier in a horrific attack - then im sure NSP would LOVE you.

Why is it OK to post something like that on NSP?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You want to live in Mile Oak...we are over run with the fecking noisy *******s! and they shit all over the cars ...if fact, why don't they just feck off back to the beach, or the sea...its in your name you vicious *******s..SEA gulls!

AAAAAGH ...and I bet they are not TRIED and TESTED English seabirds, like those cute puffins!

Dissapointed to have my white van covered in seagull :shit: travelling along the seafront at 30mph this morning:sick:
Wipers had run out of water so I sent @wrong direction out to wash it off with de-icer :lolol:

Question: Is that child abuse???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here