Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can this be right

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
In Perth last month it was A$565,000 (£311,000) but then a pint will cost you $10 or more in a pub here! That said, if I'm ever back in Blighty and have the chance to watch the Albion the ticket price would be irrelevant to me as I'm sure it is to these lucky folk.

House prices must have almost doubled since I lived there 3 years ago.
Ridiculous if true.

Salaries over there were 50%-75% higher as what they are over here though.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
House prices must have almost doubled since I lived there 3 years ago.
Ridiculous if true.

Salaries over there were 50%-75% higher as what they are over here though.

Not in 3 years no, they kind of maxed out about 3 years ago and have been bubbling up again since - the real big move was from the late 90's to late noughties when they quadroupled, fact.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Not in 3 years no, they kind of maxed out about 3 years ago and have been bubbling up again since - the real big move was from the late 90's to late noughties when they quadroupled, fact.

I'd give both my arms and legs to be able to live there permanently.
I'd likely have to change my name to bob though...

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I just know that if i wanted to sit in a similar seat to my old s/t with my two sons who are still in education i would have to pay just short of a £100 for that i would have the service of a burger bar with huge queues and a transport system that struggles to cope.The football is irrelevant but these other issues should be sorted,as for the atmosphere fan zone is the clubs big initiative,the club needs to reconnect otherwise your wonderful 21,000 will be a wonderful 18,000 next season.

Sounds like you go to the football for the wrong reasons then. Most go to watch the team play and not because of the other things you list and get let that affect their enjoyment of watching the game

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely £10 extra is a fair price to pay for a comfy padded Amex seat and the extra legroom.

There is no '£10 extra' - the Blackburn fixture he's quoted doesn't even EXIST, and the two clubs prices for comparable seats are basically the same. The entire thread is simply dullard whiney anti-club shit.

Jan 30, 2008
There is no '£10 extra' - the Blackburn fixture he's quoted doesn't even EXIST, and the two clubs prices for comparable seats are basically the same. The entire thread is simply dullard whiney anti-club shit.
oh dear here's one that's thrown his dummy out of the pram ,as i said £31/£21 and kids for a fiver !!
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here