Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can this be right

Jan 10, 2014
Mate has his nephew coming over from oz and six of them are going to the Rotherham game at the Amex at a cost of £31 each, same day Blackburn are playing wigan cost of a ticket £21 kids in for a fiver ,spot the difference???
regards
DR

No I don't think it can be right, as for the adult price and the kids for a fiver it will have to be a Category C game and I can't see Bleakboon Roamers V Wigan being a category C game.

Unless ex Blackburn player and chairman of Wigan Dave Whelan has struck up a deal with them.

Jan 30, 2008
did they decide to buy the tickets and not look at the price until later?
anyone forcing them to go ?
enjoy !
its a great place and for another 8 quid you get a pie and a pint if you wish but you can take an apple in if you prefer ...
whatever
three points or a good game and it will be money well spent!!
Is that guaranteed???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
No I don't think it can be right, as for the adult price and the kids for a fiver it will have to be a Category C game and I can't see Bleakboon Roamers V Wigan being a category C game.

Unless ex Blackburn player and chairman of Wigan Dave Whelan has struck up a deal with them.
My mates Blackburn and that's what he told me my old mucker:hilton:
regards
DR

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Mate has his nephew coming over from oz and six of them are going to the Rotherham game at the Amex at a cost of £31 each, same day Blackburn are playing wigan cost of a ticket £21 kids in for a fiver ,spot the difference???
regards
DR

You can get tickets in the North,South or Family Stand for £25 per adult, £5 U10, £10 U18.

Spot the difference is £4 per adult, but then your travel is included. So your point is?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can get tickets in the North,South or Family Stand for £25 per adult, £5 U10, £10 U18.

Spot the difference is £4 per adult, but then your travel is included. So your point is?

Exactly. These threads are always exactly the same.

"Blah blah blah it's really expensive, grizzle grizzle. Modern football, etc etc"

"Those are the expensive seats. They are only £25 elsewhere in the ground"

#thread ends

Jan 10, 2014
My mates Blackburn and that's what he told me my old mucker:hilton:
regards
DR

Well I think that your mate is being economical with the truth.

Blackburn have catergories from A+ to C. A+ is for the more popular games which Wigan is, the lowest price is £27 for adults and £13 for kids. If it is a category C then there's only one place where you can go for the prices that he's said.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
Average house price in Blackburn £117,967
Average house price in Brighton £325,546.

Nuff said?

Regards

EP

So admission price to football stadia should be linked to local house prices? Or high ticket prices are due to high house prices? It's an odd assertion. Using this formula would see some of the lowest ticket prices in the country at Anfield.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So admission price to football stadia should be linked to local house prices? Or high ticket prices are due to high house prices? It's an odd assertion. Using this formula would see some of the lowest ticket prices in the country at Anfield.

True

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
how are they unfair, two different prices for attending a football match in the same league , you tell me:shrug:
regards
DR

They are unfair, if as it seems, you are comparing the cheapest available seats at Blackburn, with the more expensive ones at the Amex.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I was trying to link, albeit poorly, that it's not unusual (c) Tom Jones, for similar products to cost different prices in different parts of the country.

Before anyone starts, there are some lovely places to live in Lancashire near Blackburn.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
how are they unfair, two different prices for attending a football match in the same league , you tell me:shrug:
regards
DR

You can also buy Lidl own brand lager and Kronenburg at different prices, same wife beater, different impact on your pocket.

Jan 30, 2008
You can also buy Lidl own brand lager and Kronenburg at different prices, same wife beater, different impact on your pocket.
Yeah but go in the Amex at premium price match day prices and pay premium drink prices to boot , when the club decide to price match day admission a bit more realistically I might show my face ,I'm sure there's plenty more feeling the same way:thumbsup:
regardss DR

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yeah but go in the Amex at premium price match day prices and pay premium drink prices to boot , when the club decide to price match day admission a bit more realistically I might show my face ,I'm sure there's plenty more feeling the same way:thumbsup:
regardss DR

Agree entirely DR. However if you use the NSC ticket exchange you should pick up a ticket for £20.

The BBC are publishing their annual 'price of football' survey next week and an Albion fan will be on Radio Five Live talking about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here