Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can there be any doubt now that Kuszczak is the greatest goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm sure we've talked about it, but I reckon he will want to see where we are before committing. The guy wants to play for Poland and he would do well to consider his options. I was amazed we managed to snatch him as it was.

Tom said earlier this season he wants to stay at BHAFC and wants a contract extension. The fact we did not get the guy in the next day to sign for another 3 seasons is baffling.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep l agree on all counts, l've seen many keepers during my nearly 30 years of watching the Albion, but the pig beats them all. I think if we want to keep hold of him we will have to win promotion this season, but either way, as a previous poster stated, lets make the most of him while he is here!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can't really compare him with the other great Albion keepers in the kicking stakes but he doesn't command his area like a Corrigan or a Grummit. As a shot stopper though he really is up there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tom said earlier this season he wants to stay at BHAFC and wants a contract extension. The fact we did not get the guy in the next day to sign for another 3 seasons is baffling.

The cynic in me would suggest everyone is going to say that in the last year of their contract. It alerts everyone to the fact that he is free at the end of the season.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm sure we've talked about it, but I reckon he will want to see where we are before committing. The guy wants to play for Poland and he would do well to consider his options. I was amazed we managed to snatch him as it was.

Which would be entirely reasonable. He has already asked us to start talks in the press if I recall correctly...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nicky Rust?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You'd have to ask people who saw Peter Grummitt play...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Great keeper!, could easily play in the top flight!, hopefully with Albion next season!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tony_meola_snes.jpg

:jester:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
when he learns to come for crosses he will be up there with the best........for now he is very good but nowhere near our best ever

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You'd have to ask people who saw Peter Grummitt play...

I have seen every keeper since 1950 and he is the best we have had by far, taking into account the opposition. Eric Gill was very good but we were only in the 3rd division when he played most of his games for us. Both Corrigan and Grummitt had passed their best when they signed for us as was Beasant and although they may have been better in their prime they werent for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here