can the mod who banned me.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Think its time you all got a life!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I would say your all a bunch of c**** but have already had an infraction from Hitony for using that during the sea fret c*** thread.

keep the tits BAN racists.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I have just had a look at your "Bad Boy" record, Tut Tut :nono: not good Mr Screwball, that said I have only ever give you a 1 point friendly infraction and Edna has not even given you so much as a smack on the backside, so to call us Power cazy" is completely wrong which makes your whole post in-credible! least alone Un-credible........now back to the sunshine and the boating lake and be sure to keep your nice shiny tin foil hat on, it will keep you warm :) :kiss:

Im speaking up for those to scared of your tyrany, Im kind like that sometimes.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You're welcome.

<don't be a complete knob. Thanks>

Last edited by a moderator:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
imo Darth Hitoneus and Darth Krabbapplus both love power way to much, El Presidente probably isnt sure what planet he is on most of the time and Bozza is content if he manages to spell moderator properly. Hybrid X may have been wrong but as they say its the thought that counts and based on no evidence I find you guilty of being a evil power crazed mod. Now if Hybrid X agrees with this then this post becomes peer reviewed and therefor credable.

As for sunlight I think El Presidente is the only mod who casts a shadow wereas going into sunlight for you and Applefeatures could be combustible,

For the first time in more than 10 years, i find myself agreeing with Looney (except for the Hybrid X bit). Either one of us is becoming more mature or we are both sinking into dementia

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
2 issued by Barrel of Fun
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

Need to try harder then :)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
For the first time in more than 10 years, i find myself agreeing with Looney (except for the Hybrid X bit). Either one of us is becoming more mature or we are both sinking into dementia

Its a long way down, enjoy the ride.:)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
for putting up a picture of a bare chested maiden please explain , in detail , why a delightful pair of pert, puckered norks is deemed worthy of a ban where as a picture of morph with a rather large , seemingly fully erect plonker is allowed to go on the board for our members young and old to view.....??????

surely there aren't that many sausage guzzlers on the board that a pair of tits is deemed offensive but a fully erect COCK is fine.....eh....??????

Morphs Nong is no more as you can see I am in search of a new Avatar.

Anyhow you can't get an erection with a plasticine nonger so your discription is flawed and that is why I did not see a ban. It would not have STOOD up in court.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
When some people put finger to keyboard - it seems to have a fountain of youth effect, taking them back to the age of anywhere between 10-13, squabbling and bleating about everything.

Must admit though, it has been entertaining to read

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If only there were several million sources of pictures of bare chested women on the internet, putting them on a football message board wouldn't be necessary.

oh...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Morphs Nong is no more as you can see I am in search of a new Avatar.

Anyhow you can't get an erection with a plasticine nonger so your discription is flawed and that is why I did not see a ban. It would not have STOOD up in court.

sorry sunshine but it was cleary an erect todger....you could tell by the scrotum hanging below.....x

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Can we get back to nice tits in question please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports