Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can the mod who banned me.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
2 issued by Barrel of Fun
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

Oh dear, rather a lot of information there

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

Isn't that a bit unfair publicly showing all his bans?

I demand an enquiry...and some tits.:whistle:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I don't have any problem with people having opinins about me, in some cases they have been justified comments and I will take them on the chin, as some will know and i hope underline, but when I am in the wrong i am the first to apologise, I am only human and have got things wrong on the odd occasion.

It's not the easiest thing to moderate on here as I am sure other mods will agree, but we try our best.

Sadly like our friend Hybrid_x some like to do a bit of "Mod bashing" with no real grounds to, well not at me anyway! he like everyone else (apart from other mods) will never see who or how many infractions are issued, unlike you all, who can now see how many our friend has had, bit of a nawty boy! :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Far from it.

It is against NSC guidelines to openly discuss any infractions / bans on NSC, and starting threads about it really is not a good idea as it causes nothing but a massive binfest.

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

*** cough ***

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I demand an enquiry...and some tits.:whistle:

Those aren't bans. At least, not all of them. An infraction is like a yellow card. Imagine the totting up procedure with your driving licence. In fact, it takes the same amount of points to get you banned from NSC for a short period as it does in your car.

Unless you're Kemy Agustien.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh dear, rather a lot of information there

*** cough ***

If someone wants to publicly have an unfair pop at me, i have every right to put the facts as they are.

I bloody love a good binfest, it's been too long.

Yes you do, you try to start them most of the time, I can assure this will not end up a binfest as much as you might want it to be or try to make it. now get back to your schoolwork. :)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

If someone wants to publicly have an unfair pop at me, i have every right to put the facts as they are.

Yes you do, you try to start them most of the time, I can assure this will not end up a binfest as much as you might want it to be or try to make it. now get back to your schoolwork. :)

I'm quite blatantly just having a laugh...now about those tits...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I wasn't having a go - just using a wooden spoon :wink:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Those aren't bans. At least, not all of them. An infraction is like a yellow card. Imagine the totting up procedure with your driving licence. In fact, it takes the same amount of points to get you banned from NSC for a short period as it does in your car.

Unless you're Kemy Agustien.

As we have now all seen hybrids record, I'm waiting for the infraction league table.
Any chance?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Do you want to know your "Bad Boy" record on here?

I would, but it's against the rules to discuss it on here, apparently.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

Another of Hybrids paranoid theories bites the dust!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here