Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can the mod who banned me.....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
for putting up a picture of a bare chested maiden please explain , in detail , why a delightful pair of pert, puckered norks is deemed worthy of a ban where as a picture of morph with a rather large , seemingly fully erect plonker is allowed to go on the board for our members young and old to view.....??????

surely there aren't that many sausage guzzlers on the board that a pair of tits is deemed offensive but a fully erect COCK is fine.....eh....??????

Two questions from the FOSEAGULL household.... From me ....... 'what are a pair of pert puckered norks' ? And from my lady wife...... ' what is a fully erect COCK ? :wink:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
2 issued by Barrel of Fun
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

You are getting relegated.

Dec 29, 2011
Yes you do, you try to start them most of the time, I can assure this will not end up a binfest as much as you might want it to be or try to make it. now get back to your schoolwork. :)

Have you even read any of my posts ??? I mostly post boring stuff.

If I'd ever posted things like "If this post gets twenty likes I'll ban OP" you would have a point. But no-one would be petty enough to make a post like that, would they? :whistle:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Two questions from the FOSEAGULL household.... From me ....... 'what are a pair of pert puckered norks' ? And from my lady wife...... ' what is a fully erect COCK ? :wink:

I believe Pert puckered Norks are a kind of songbird & a fully erect COCK is a kind of tall chicken. Hope this helps. :smile:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Have you even read any of my posts ??? I mostly post boring stuff.

If I'd ever posted things like "If this post gets twenty likes I'll ban OP" you would have a point. But no-one would be petty enough to make a post like that, would they? :whistle:

To be fair to you, your comment "I mostly post boring stuff" is not exactly correct, I think something like "I always post very boring crap" would be far nearer the truth, but I do make allowences for the fact you are a very young lad who is still in his learing stages, in time you will improve :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Far from it.

It is against NSC guidelines to openly discuss any infractions / bans on NSC, and starting threads about it really is not a good idea as it causes nothing but a massive binfest.
i do apologise old bean ......you know i'm the last one to want to rock the boat but i thought it was a valid point/question.........???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No worries :thumbsup:

And the offending Avatar has been removed, by myself, with a very nice PM to me from the person concerned, so all's good in the hood :)

i see it is gone now ....unfortunately my 11 year old daughter will never view morph in the same light.....:down:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I received an infraction from the charming [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] for slagging off Ankergren when he threw the ball in his own net against Forest. The only one I've had, thought it was a bit OTT tbh but meh, thems the rules. At least your infraction was for posting something adult (rather than childish!)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
'The Mod Who Banned Me' sounds like a James Bond film title. IMHO, like.

Edna Krabappel always reminds me of the woman in the Bond film who tries to stab him with a poisoned knife that pops out of her shoe (From Russia with Love?).

I mean her name does, not Edna herself. Obviously.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
2 issued by Barrel of Fun
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

Should this really be public knowledge?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Far from it.

It is against NSC guidelines to openly discuss any infractions / bans on NSC, and starting threads about it really is not a good idea as it causes nothing but a massive binfest.

Thats fair enough.

But we want to see the cock and tits in question,we have an opinion you know.

If you want to see tits etc there are plenty of sites on the internet :thumbsup:
Hitony has clearly seen the chest in question, and for him to be hiding it from us like this, it must have been magnificent.

The mods are clearly Tories. The haves keeping things from the have nots.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
if you want tits, you probably want to go onto NSP.

All he wants to do is cross referance it with my Avatar :lol:

As a good boy who has never slagged you off, I appreciated the "au naturel" version of the four young fillies in your avatar that you sent me last year Tony.

Unfortunately I deleted the pics by mistake. Be a mate and PM me another copy please. Obviously you can rely on my discretion. I promise not to pass it on to more than 100 fellow NSCers. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here