Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"You only Ban Twice"

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Far from it.

It is against NSC guidelines to openly discuss any infractions / bans on NSC, and starting threads about it really is not a good idea as it causes nothing but a massive binfest.

Killjoy. Theres nothing like a good witch hunt and kangaroo court to liven things up a bit. On the boards I hang at its a great contest to see how judges you can buy or nobble before any verdict.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Killjoy. Theres nothing like a good witch hunt and kangaroo court to liven things up a bit. On the boards I hang at its a great contest to see how judges you can buy or nobble before any verdict.

Hitopussy

Ahhh they have let you out on day release and you have such fine weather, now be a good "Head Case" and go and enjoy watching the ducks on the pond where you can practice your Quacking technique, don’t waste your valuable time out of the home :kiss:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ahhh they have let you out on day release and you have such fine weather, now be a good "Head Case" and go and enjoy watching the ducks on the pond where you can practice your Quacking technique, don’t waste your valuable time out of the home :kiss:

imo Darth Hitoneus and Darth Krabbapplus both love power way to much, El Presidente probably isnt sure what planet he is on most of the time and Bozza is content if he manages to spell moderator properly. Hybrid X may have been wrong but as they say its the thought that counts and based on no evidence I find you guilty of being a evil power crazed mod. Now if Hybrid X agrees with this then this post becomes peer reviewed and therefor credable.

As for sunlight I think El Presidente is the only mod who casts a shadow wereas going into sunlight for you and Applefeatures could be combustible,

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
imo Darth Hitoneus and Darth Krabbapplus both love power way to much, El Presidente probably isnt sure what planet he is on most of the time and Bozza is content if he manages to spell moderator properly. Hybrid X may have been wrong but as they say its the thought that counts and based on no evidence I find you guilty of being a evil power crazed mod. Now if Hybrid X agrees with this then this post becomes peer reviewed and therefor credable.

As for sunlight I think El Presidente is the only mod who casts a shadow wereas going into sunlight for you and Applefeatures could be combustible,

I have just had a look at your "Bad Boy" record, Tut Tut :nono: not good Mr Screwball, that said I have only ever give you a 1 point friendly infraction and Edna has not even given you so much as a smack on the backside, so to call us Power cazy" is completely wrong which makes your whole post in-credible! least alone Un-credible........now back to the sunshine and the boating lake and be sure to keep your nice shiny tin foil hat on, it will keep you warm :) :kiss:

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Isn't that a bit unfair publicly showing all his bans?

If someone wants to publicly have an unfair pop at me, i have every right to put the facts as they are.

Yes you do, you try to start them most of the time, I can assure this will not end up a binfest as much as you might want it to be or try to make it. now get back to your schoolwork. :)

get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Do you want to know your "Bad Boy" record on here?

I dropped out earlier as I thought I was labouring the point, but as you seem proud to be able to publish information that others don't have access to...

I'm a poster ( not a very good one, granted) so I know my 'Bad Boy' record.

You are a moderator and as such, know EVERYBODYS 'Bad Boy' Record. Doesn't that give you a sort of responsibility to keep them to yourself?
No problem with moderators here, just the 'I know something that you don't' attitude.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I dropped out earlier as I thought I was labouring the point, but as you seem proud to be able to publish information that others don't have access to...

I'm a poster ( not a very good one, granted) so I know my 'Bad Boy' record.

You are a moderator and as such, know EVERYBODYS 'Bad Boy' Record. Doesn't that give you a sort of responsibility to keep them to yourself?
No problem with moderators here, just the 'I know something that you don't' attitude.

Yeah ' The bad boy data protection act'

B.a.s.t.a.r.d.s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here