Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can someone explain to me

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One or two but not the wholesale scrum for Caidedo.
One photo showed him in the Marina, all well and good, until somebody posted an old photo of him in London, and the majority believed it was a day or two ago and the other man his agent. Neither was true.

Paul Barber warned us on Wednesday night at the forum. Out of 1000 things on the internet, 999 aren’t true.
He wasn’t being literal though, just making a point. Anyway I understand the vitriol by some. He may be a terrific talent but it’s dragged on into the start of season, just want him gone. I’m indifferent to him now. Didn’t care if he’s pictured in Miami or on Mars, so long as he’s gone. Just bleedin hurry up! :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am going to give him some slack. He may be perceived as having acted as a SH@t, but if you are 21, in a foreign country for just over a year, and your nearest and dearest are all telling you that you could triple (or more) your wages overnight then: discuss. The bit he has been badly let down by his advisers is that If Chelsea don’t bid £111m +, not only has he burnt his bridges with us, but I don’t think the scousers will forgive him snubbing Liverpool
I don’t hate the guy, that’s too strong and also completely unnecessary. Not going to cut him any slack either under the banner of being only 21 (ffs, Lancaster Bomber pilots were often 2 years younger!) and in a foreign country, like it’s not 2021 and instead he’s sat being served tea and crumpets by his landlady, Mrs Wilson, in front of a coal fire in some terrace house in Portslade with only a cat for company. Nah, he’s old enough. If he makes dumb decisions, he’s just dumb. Plenty of dumb adults about after all. Nothing unusual in that.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
If you act like a sh*t, you get treated like sh*t. It's pretty simple.
Has he acted like a shit? Has anyone confirmed he's stayed away when we asked him to come in?

I mean, we're the ones selling him, we're the ones entertaining bids from other clubs. If he was not for sale we should have said so, but we didn't. So he knew he wasn't part if our plans for this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here