Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can someone explain to me

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The manner of which it's been conducted. Ali Mac didn't down tools and refuse to train.
If Moises carried on regardless and let 'God' choose his destiny we'd all be at the gates cheering and waving him goodbye.

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why loads of posters are hating on Caicedo when his sale is bringing £110m into the club but they seem fine with McAllister going for £35m.

I understand he's forcing a move but McAllister didn't have to, we couldn't hang out for more money there.
I think it’s more around the alleged behaviour of the player and his agent.

Mac Allister was respectful throughout and barely caused a ripple.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
For me it's because of how Caicedo and his blood sucking agent have made themselves look.
Moises is acting like a complete knobber, Ali Mac was a complete professional about it, huge difference.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Because McAllister was never seen to agitate for a move and in fact probably did us a favour by signing another deal prior to the World Cup, even with a 'release mechanism'. Think people see him as being grateful.

Though tbf I can't be too upset with Caicedo, he's the most coveted player of this transfer window and his talent deserves the money/fame etc.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
McAllister didn't have to be disrespectful. His agent had engineered a cheap exit.

Similar players, gulf of difference to what he's provided into the coffers of the club. He's paid off the stadium FFS

phoenix

May 18, 2009
McAllister didn't have to be disrespectful. His agent had engineered a cheap exit.

Similar players, gulf of difference to what he's provided into the coffers of the club. He's paid off the stadium FFS
Totally correct imho in fact it was all very clever and insured we didn't get the same value for him like Caicedo . I can't bear to see Mac and him and Moises rip up the league so my reason for not wanting them together at Liverpool.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not sure I’ve seen loads hating on Caicedo. Handful not happy at his assumption he was off but that’s it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This is football. You have to give a former player who leaves under a cloud a hard time.

It’s the LAW!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We don’t know MC has refused to train. Just as likely the club told him to stay away.
This.

We are filling in the gaps and likely doing so with half truths and misinformation.

It’s still simple. If Chelsea meet the valuation that Tony and Barbs have, then he’ll go.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone that wants to fcuk off
Can do just that
Even Dunk when he handed in a transfer request to go to Fulham (ffs?)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ah yes, the "tight hamstring"
As said by Paul Barber. You either believe him or call him a liar.
There is no proof that Caicedo has refused to play, unlike Sanchez.

All there is, is internet gossip, and Paul Barber also said out of 1000 things said about it on the internet, 999 are wrong.
Haters are gonna hate, with or without proof, but it does show how hate spreads easily. People believe what they want to believe.

I fully blame his new agents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here