Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Fifa gamers

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
So we're a middle-low champ team. A bit disappointing but not surprising considering we've only just been promoted. If we are in the top half come january i hope that the january update reflects that.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

these are the kits, brighton looks really good, much better than last year when it was the wrong bloody colour! away also looks sweet.

Also, if that is meant to be lewis dunk, it REALLY looks like him....

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island

these are the kits, brighton looks really good, much better than last year when it was the wrong bloody colour! away also looks sweet.

Also, if that is meant to be lewis dunk, it REALLY looks like him....

Its nice they got them the right colour I agree! Also worth a look at 2:08 (the rest is Palarse/Bristol Shity)

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
This game look MINT.

Anyone know if anywhere is opening at midnight to sell game?

If you get to your local GAME store you can usually pre-order one in store so they hold one for you to pick up tomorow morning, but as far as I am aware most GAME stores are opening around 11:30-12:00 to sell it if your able to stay up that long.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
What's career mode like and what level are you playing at difficulty wise? Tempted to get it if Career mode is decent and matches are not all dull from one to the next.
Career mode seems quality mate, I tried playing at pro but had to turn it down to semi pro coz I was getting smashed lol

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I was defending shit in the pre season games & dunk got the blame, then before the 1st game of the season a box popped up with his pic in it saying he knows he's played rubbish but is ready to up his game for the actual season & was begging to be started in the opening game lol

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Albion player likeness isn't bad to be fair. Noone looks a it to "normal" though.

I don't suppose the Amex is in.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Na it's far too square looking mate

Thats a bit shit, surely we should have got the same ground bolton have?

Edit just had a look at it and its essentially St Mary's/keepmoat/king prawn/pride park/ricoh generic bowl type stadium.

Last edited:

Did Vicente make it into our team, if so what's his rating?

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I just hope it plays a decent game this year. Fifa 11 is dull as dishwater Vs the computer. It's only really playable on line.

I really hope manager mode is sorted out and we can all doa Gus and take the Albion to the Champions' League.

Agreed. It's always been the same. Playing the computer becomes repetitive. Human opps are much more fun than computer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here