Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Fifa gamers

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
He's on the game, you just have to play online first so that it updates the squads.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

so if you don't have xbox live it won't update the squads?

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
so if you don't have xbox live it won't update the squads?

I think that its possible to download the squad updates from some FIFA website or another, and then upload that onto a memory stick, then upload the contents of the memory stick onto your xbox in the same way that you apply game updates without Xbox Live

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I was massive on fifa up to the PS2 version of Fifa 2001 which was shocking

Swapped it for PES and 10 years later I've never looked back.

The thing is even if Fifa is brilliant these days I'm too institutionalized to switch!

D

Deleted member 18477

The thing is even if Fifa is brilliant these days I'm too institutionalized to switch!

confused. because pro evo has been shocking since 2007 version? so what are you seeing in it that no one else is?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I was the same as you until FIFA10.

Make the switch buddy. It's ok over here, it really is. Lovely to be able to play as Brighton as well and beat people on the net who are all playing as Barca.

JoeBHAFC

Jun 12, 2011
South West London
just got the game and u have really cocked up on the ratings, firstly Noone is only 63! (one of our best playerss) and is the same rating as berkamp (who is in the reserves) secondly elphick is not our best centre back (65) greer is who is only 64! And Bridcutt who has been our best peformer this season should be 69 not 65

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
just got the game and u have really cocked up on the ratings, firstly Noone is only 63! (one of our best playerss) and is the same rating as berkamp (who is in the reserves) secondly elphick is not our best centre back (65) greer is who is only 64! And Bridcutt who has been our best peformer this season should be 69 not 65

Update the squad, bridcutt is 69, noone is 66.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
and also you'll end up being shit online as that will be the default setting. so get use to the new defending i say!

Annoyingly, when you play a friendly with your friends they can use legacy defending, which is irritating. My friend just used it, I still beat him as Brighton and he was Liverpool. When i called him a cheating wanker he was like "how is it cheating if they give you the option" :tosser:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Well....he is right

If you are playing somebody with legacy defending they have such a ridiculous unfair advantage, they don't have to think about defending... Just hold X and O...

As I said I still beat him and told him whats the point in buying a new game if you want it to be exactly the same as the old one... The only thing that is really different is the defending. Otherwise you have paid £40 for the new kits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here