Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Fifa gamers

Fifa_Gamer

Sep 2, 2011
I am looking after the Brighton data for Fifa 2012, we are putting the finishing touches to the game data and I just wanted to check with you guys what you feel the team formation should be on the game, who your best starting 11 is when everyone is fit and also who you feel your best player's are, feel free to put your overall ratings up here of what you think your player ratings should be on Fifa 12 (from high to low) this will help me make sure I've not overlooked any player in particular.

The game is out at the end of September and I hope you will be very happy with your team in the game.

Best Wishes.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
We usually play either a 4-3-1-2 or a standard 4-4-2. I don't think we've seen our best XI yet this season but i'd go for.

Ankergren

Calderon
Dunk
Greer
Painter

Dicker
Bridcutt
Harley

Buckley/Noone/Lua Lua

Mackail-Smith
Hoskins

Just wondering [MENTION=21327]Fifa_Gamer[/MENTION] how do you decide a players ability stats?

D

Deleted member 18477

I am looking after the Brighton data for Fifa 2012, we are putting the finishing touches to the game data and I just wanted to check with you guys what you feel the team formation should be on the game, who your best starting 11 is when everyone is fit and also who you feel your best player's are, feel free to put your overall ratings up here of what you think your player ratings should be on Fifa 12 (from high to low) this will help me make sure I've not overlooked any player in particular.

The game is out at the end of September and I hope you will be very happy with your team in the game.

Best Wishes.

in brackets are the ratings of what i think they should be. and i think they are fair and realistic. we are top of the league dont forget... and thats because our players are GOOD!

ankergren (73)
calderan (72), greer (74)(c), dunk (71), painter (73)
harley (74), bridcutt (76), dicker (74)
buckley (76)/barnes (74) , mackail smith (79), noone (76)

brezovan (65)
el abd (72)
elphick (70)
Vincelot (73)
lua lua (75)
hoskins (75)
Navarro (68)
Sparrow (69)
Agdestein (64)
Bergkamp (64)
Tarrico (71)

if ive missed any please add.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
One player that should definatley have a higher overall is noone, I recall he was a 59 last year and i would say he should be around the 64-70 Mark at least. He should also have at least 3* skill moves IMO

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
in brackets are the ratings of what i think they should be. and i think they are fair and realistic. we are top of the league dont forget... and thats because our players are GOOD!

ankergren (73)

brezovan (65)
el abd (72)
elphick (70)
Vincelot (73)
lua lua (75)
hoskins (75)
Navarro (68)
Sparrow (69)
Agdestein (64)
Bergkamp (64)
Tarrico (71)

if ive missed any please add.

Brezovan 45 :lol:

Fifa_Gamer

Sep 2, 2011
ankergren (73)

brezovan (45)
el abd (72)
elphick (70)
lua lua (75)
hoskins (75)

someone else can do the rest.

In response to the question above, the overall rating is a calculaton (an average) of the player's individual attributes in particular positions for example CMS may have high attributes in finishing, shot power, acceleration, attack positioning, stamina..... and the overall rating will be calculated based on these attributes so for example (73)

The ratings above are quite OTT as not even West Ham have a squad with ratings that high. An overall rating of 75 is a very top end championship player, 66/67 is averagely good championship player in their best position and 60 would be a promising youngster or someone who doesn't have lots of first team exposure yet. So taking that into consideration you may want to revise your rating's :D

D

Deleted member 18477

in response to the question above, the overall rating is a calculaton (an average) of the player's individual attributes in particular positions for example cms may have high attributes in finishing, shot power, acceleration, attack positioning, stamina..... And the overall rating will be calculated based on these attributes so for example (73)

the ratings above are quite ott as not even west ham have a squad with ratings that high. An overall rating of 75 is a very top end championship player, 66/67 is averagely good championship player in their best position and 60 would be a promising youngster or someone who doesn't have lots of first team exposure yet. So taking that into consideration you may want to revise your rating's :d

west ham arent top of the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Mackail Smith could easily be a prem striker so i stand by my 79 for him! p.s. all our players are top end championship players because we are top. :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can you hang on a few days and see if we sign Vicente?

I assume there is no chance of the Amex being in the new game?

Fifa_Gamer

Sep 2, 2011
One player that should definatley have a higher overall is noone, I recall he was a 59 last year and i would say he should be around the 64-70 Mark at least. He should also have at least 3* skill moves IMO

Cheers for that mate, I can confirm I have significantly improved him, a good player. What do you think his individual attributes should be, that is the important factor to consider:

(out of 100:)
Ball Control: ?
Dribbling: ?
Long Passing: ?
Short Passing: ?
Crossing ?
Acceleration: ?
Pace: ?
Stamina: ?
Strength: ?
Balance?
Finishing: ?
Shot Power: ?
Marking: ?
Slide Tackle: ?
Stand Tackle: ?

Also what are his best skill moves?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
The ratings above are quite OTT as not even West Ham have a squad with ratings that high. An overall rating of 75 is a very top end championship player, 66/67 is averagely good championship player in their best position and 60 would be a promising youngster or someone who doesn't have lots of first team exposure yet. So taking that into consideration you may want to revise your rating's :D

We have won 6 of our 7 games in all competitions this season, the other being a draw. We have beaten Premier League Sunderland at in the cup, too. We are top of the league (hence above West Ham), so "even West Ham" is a little harsh, no? :)

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
In response to the question above, the overall rating is a calculaton (an average) of the player's individual attributes in particular positions for example CMS may have high attributes in finishing, shot power, acceleration, attack positioning, stamina..... and the overall rating will be calculated based on these attributes so for example (73)

Have you seen the league table?
Guessing your just on a wind up then!

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Either 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 (diamond)

please enure our stadium on the game is upgraded from its current one on Fifa '11

style of play is patient, pass and move

cheers

D

Deleted member 18477

Brezovan 45 :lol:

lol i changed it to 65. that was harsh even for him. fifa attributes are always wrong. arshavin is shit yet hes still a top winger on the game. i hope torres is going to be realistic and not something stupid like 88/89! hes 80 at best.

Fifa_Gamer

Sep 2, 2011
Fifa_Gamer has suddenly come across as a complete cock :thumbsup:
No need for that, I just want to make sure the data in the game reflects real life and I want you guys to be happy with the data in the game. Brighton have had a fantastic start to the season and have a very good squad, I can't reveal the ratings to you yet, but it's just interesting to see what you guys think.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Will this game be available on the nintendo game cube...i'm still stuck playing 2007 you see???

Oh and just in case no one mentioned 'we're f***ing brilliant' I hope this helps when assigning player ratings. Oh and if you give us a pony stadium again ala Barnet...I won't be happy ;-)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Best Wishes.

We got asked this last year and you still got the players stats wrong...Listen to us fans who buy the game...All of our players should be ave 85 overall apart from Gordon Greer who should be 99

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
No need for that, I just want to make sure the data in the game reflects real life and I want you guys to be happy with the data in the game. Brighton have had a fantastic start to the season and have a very good squad, I can't reveal the ratings to you yet, but it's just interesting to see what you guys think.

Indeed there isn't a need for that - and of course we will be biased about our players.

However, usually a useful "guide" would be the bookies. We're currently 4th favourites to win the league across all the betting sites - I would imagine/hope your ratings would reflect this and not have us down in mid-table?

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Last season Palace's rivals were Charlton. They were changed mid game to Brighton, but let's keep it that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here