Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde's Open Letter on the Club Website

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Inigo Calderon, one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and a true hero of mine and many, many other Albion fans.

As quite a few have mentioned he needs to be brought back to the club whenever he finally decides to hang up his boots, it's the very least we can do.

Espero verte pronto

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Damn now the wife has caught me shedding a tear and is wondering why I don't show this much emotion in our relationship. They'll never understand.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Calde is one of a rare breed in football. We'll never forget him.

Thank-you, you great man. I hope to see you back here soon.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Really hope the club announce asap a plan for him in the future. That would be wonderful and deserved.

I think his letter implies he wants to come back at some point in the future.

I guess for now he just wants to carry on playing. And why not, he's certainly good enough.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He's one of the few people I could forgive playing for Portsmouth if it means he can continue his dream of playing football and staying in Brighton.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I don't think he wants that right now, I expect he wants to play somewhere for another couple of seasons, and I don't blame him. Then he can come back.

Absolutely. If he can get another year or so, perhaps in League 1, then good luck to him, and if he does come back in some capacity, which I hope will be the case, then he brings the experience of another environment with him. I imagine he would need to have paper qualifications, were he to coach here, so that would be another consideration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here