Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Caicedo - world class

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did he play FB for all of game today
No I think he switched to CM for the last 5-10 mins but that could have just been a temp swap and Gross covering. Not sure, but we missed him in the middle. Need a right back option back asap imo. I’d prefer Gross there and Moises in the middle purely because he’s so so effective there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How much is he worth now..... I reckon £100m
I reckon any team that baulks at paying £100m can forget signing him this summer. £80m the summer of 2024 though,as a favour to the player. (Which is why Mac Allister will go for £70m this summer, rather than the club holding out for top dollar and pissing off the player)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has he ever crossed the ball, ever?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Said it on the match thread but the little low five with Mitoma after his little job on Martinelli was beautiful, this lot all have each other’s back

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Whisper it, but he might not care as much as Mac- who obviously bloody loves the club.

This. Ben White and Bissouma didn’t appear to be in pieces when they knew they were likely departing. Tripling your income amongst other things a great anaesthetic.

Mac A is a fantastically loyal and appreciative fella, who wears his heart on his sleeve.

He’ll be forever named as an Albion great.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This. Ben White and Bissouma didn’t appear to be in pieces when they knew they were likely departing. Tripling your income amongst other things a great anaesthetic.

Mac A is a fantastically loyal and appreciative fella, who wears his heart on his sleeve.

He’ll be forever named as an Albion great.
Agreed. There's a wrong way and a right way to leave a club and he's shown everyone how to do it (ignoring a little bit of news 'leakage' from close associates right towards the end). You'd need the hardest of hearts to begrudge him a move after the service he's put in.

Caicedo... one more season please, excelling in Europe, and January's little debacle will be totally forgiven and forgotten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here